Reviews for The Story of a Lifetime
RavenclawGirl29 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
this might seem random but are you by any chance a Harry Potter fan? because the last line, appa leaving and the line "she knew without looking that the bison appa had gone. just like aang had left. Aang had left the South Pole, had left the world. Had left Katara." reminds me of the sixth Harry Potter book, "And he knew, without knowing how he knew it, that the phoenix had gone, had left Hogwarts for good, just as Dumbledore had left the school, had left the world...had left harry."

anyways great story, so sad, made me cry
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I appreciate how long it took you to write this, but it was depressing.:(
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
WOW! That was a great story!

Yeah, it was awfully tragic, and it brought a tear to my eye, but it was beautiful. Please don't stop writing-this was awesome and no one will review just because you threaten them. I know, many have tried it and failed. :)
Heta-Ninja chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
OH THE TRADGITY! sob

Time for song! :D

MAKE IT GAY MAKE IT GAY MAKE IT GAY!

you: oo...jeez Ellen...I didn't know you swong that way...

ODDIPIS(s/p?) WOULDN'T BOMB IF HE WOUND UP WITH MOM!

you: oh. that kind of gay.

MAKE IT GAY MAKE IT GAY MAKE IT GAY!

(exit stage left! bounce bounce)

-Ellen
AvatarGirl07 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
aw that was really sad!( but it was still good! my first story is going to involve her sitting at his grave when he dies to but i am so not trying to copy you at all i would never do that im just gonna do the grave thing shes also going to sing a song to him while she sits on it its gonna be real sad! LIKE REAL SAD! lol!
Godthatsucks chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
i like stories like that, so i say COOLNESSNESS!
BuzzieBug chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I liked it! Poor aang.. Up date. Please try to have more detail though, because I read that really fast... It is still great
Aangs1fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Yes, this story depressed me, its ok though. By the way, Aang went WAY to fast, you should have done a humongous fighting seen, like one that would take you like five minutes to read,man, those ones are tense!
avatarkataang chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
T_T im stil crying over this...