Reviews for Melting Point
evenly chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I love it! Please update soon!
black moon inu chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
OHMY! I want more MORE you hear me! OH how I can't wait to see what you do to poor ed and roy then agian I can't wait to see what roys mom does to maybe help them

POST MORE SOON

hugs and puppies
SilverPantherSM chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Please update this soon. I want to know what happens next. Please do not reply.
Robyn Brytewood chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
it's an awesome story, but i'm waiting for a new chappy now, PLZ UPDATE, i'm just dieing to know what she asks Roy, and her answer, even though i have a pretty good idea what her answer is gonna be, but not for sure, seeing as ur the author, not me, but i really really really want to know what happens!
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Please continue I really like this story and u haven't updated in years
Xoroth chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Looks interesting so far, well written.
j-mercuryuk chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Hey, I liked this one, and you never finished it! :sulk: i usually hated royed as well.
Onyxlight chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Lovin' it so far...please continue.
Silvarbelle chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
calicedesang (on LJ) rec'd this fic on her list of au!girl!Ed fics that she put together.

I'm very much enjoying the story so far.
Danielle Anderson chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, my internet died.

So I'm curious...how's Adrianna going to get along with Ed? The interaction between Hughes and her was quite amusing. I wonder what Ed will say to Roy in his office...*keeps fingers crossed for some hot action;)*
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
i love maes he's so cool! and now, ed and roy have a problem! haha, roy's going to be in a world of confusion soon update again asap! please!
animecrazd chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
Hey great ch. I loved roy's reflection on the events with ed.

The girl talk was exellent and Huges not gossiper Right thats all he does though only to mustange. HM

You got me hooked and the withdawl sucks so please before the shacks start MORE!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
that was great! i love this story! update again soon, kay?
Danielle Anderson chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
The look into Roy's mind was quite amusing :). And the visit from his mother...I can't wait to see what happens with that! I wonder if Hughes heard what Ed told Winry...it would be pretty awkward.

To the next update!
FullmetalxChaos chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Strangely enough I like it

I've never heard of Female!Ed before pokes fanfict to make sure it's real it's making me laugh cause I can't quite picture Ed as a girl, but the story is good so keep it coming XD