Reviews for Red
uninterestingpenname chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
i like this chapter better than the last so far. i love how you write beast boy. still in character but not moronic. i like his name too..i never considered calling him by his last name. it's kinda cool. so yeah...this looks pretty awesome so far, so update soon...or whenever you feel like it, no pressure. _
uninterestingpenname chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
cool. i like this one, but i'm still reading dance of the skeletons so i'm confused. i like tim drake better than richard grayson. much better. i hope he's the robin for this one.
Valda chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
a costume maker that doesn't even come up your waist *grins* your using Edna arn't you? :D she's great (Incredibles rocked)

I loved the chapter! Ilike your outlook on metas, as almost like second class citizens.

anywho, i can't wait for more.

X
Sigma1 chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
*laughs* Working in Batman, the Incredibles, and the X-men, all in about, oh, 2-3 sentences. I'm impressed! Also, I feel very ashamed about not reading close enough last chapter to realize that was Tim not Richard. Whoops!

I'm up to my eyeballs in midterms and papers, though that should be over tomorrow, so I'll make this quick. I really liked your Logan and Raven interaction. You've definitely still got the talent for capturing their...vibe, I suppose you could call it. The more mature one, rather than the constantly irritating one, that is. Teen Titans Go! has too much of the irritating one, methinks. Good work with Logan/Victor interaction, too, especially the hints at the reasons for not liking the police. I like it when you get subtle.

Basically, good job, and I want more. *grins*
Egglette chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
You know, your writing really reminds me of Gilmore Girls. (Even if you don't watch the show, it's a compliment)

The way they talk is quirky and clippy, with fast tongue that keeps the corners of your lips tugging upward. As I expected, love Logan. Comic book references are a tad hard to follow, but I suppose that's no one's fault but my own.
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Very interesting chapter. I'm amused, and I liked it. See you next time!
StormDancer chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
You used defenestration. You are officially my favorite personin the world right now. Not really, but that's okay. Defenstration is an awesome word, though. Nice writing!
Chris Johnson chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
I like this story a lot already. Chapter per chapter so far its better than Dance of the Skeletons. I really do think that you are doing a good job. My only suggestion for this chapter is that you could have made Raven revealing
dr.evil99 chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Wow, this was fun, And different, too. I don't think I've ever seen you do anything this talky, but it really works here. You come away from this chapter already understanding how the new characters act and think.

And what new charas, indeed. Your version of BB... I'm very impressed. Much closer to the comic incarnation, which I like. There was a nice undercurrent of bitterness to his humor, buy he sincerely wanted Raven to join the crazy outfit that Drake's putting together. So, cynicism tempered with idealism. I like it a lot.

Oh, and Riggs absolutely deserved what he got, and more.

So, lots of lovely snark, and I can't wait to see what this bunch gets up to. Heck, at this rate, I'll be happy just reading about them sitting around and gossiping, the dialog's that good. Excellent work.
Kayasuri-n chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Oh, yay! This is everything I expected it to be and more. The window, the talking, the matter of fact way Logan deals with everything... Glee.

Did Rita really die? And did she die in a building like that? Be honest- I've no emotional ettachment to a character I don't know.

And... I know who the person making costumes is! Muwahahahaha!
mr.giraffe800 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Neato! I can tell I'm going to like this story. Now I'll have something to read now that Dance of the Skeletons is over. I'm a little confused on this little card, ID, thing. Does it tell if that person is a meta human or something, or what there powers are(if any)? Anyway, update soon please!
Arkan9 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I really, really like the setting and atmosphere you've created here... It's a very similar world to the normal TT one, but it feels alien at the same time because of the 'Metahuman Acts' thing and the ID cards. It'll be interesting to see where you go with that. An extremely promising start, and I'm sure it'll only get better with the appearance of BB :) (I was worried for a while there that he wouldn't be making an appearance at all). It's also interesting that you used Tim instead of Richard for this one. Any particular reason for that?

I'm almost done reading 'Dance of the Skeletons', too, so I'll be reviewing that soon.
TwinsFindMe chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
! i like it ! interesting to use tim drake instead of dick grayson, but i like it! update soon!

Lexa
UndyingShadows chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I like this.
XaykWolf chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I like it, it's a good start. I hope it develops as much as Dance of the Skeletons did. So far I think it will. XD Keep writing and keep the faith!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »