Reviews for Red
UndyingShadows chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I like this.
XaykWolf chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I like it, it's a good start. I hope it develops as much as Dance of the Skeletons did. So far I think it will. XD Keep writing and keep the faith!
Zoe Saugin chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Hm...I thought that Richard Grayson was the Robin from the show...Or is it just the alternate universe where Tim is Robin for the show? Whatever, the story concept sounds interesting. D
S. Vale chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Hm...I still think Robin is Richard Grayson, but the differences in appearance and such are misleading. This seems like a very intersting story, and I look forward to seeing it from start to finish.

- Sage
Valda chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
GAH! I love it already!

You...never stop writing alright! You've always gotta be writing something for me to read

I love this, the thought of having different IDs and such, sort of like segregation in a new form. Love it!

I can't wait to see the prejudice or the obsticles they'll face.

Amazing chapter, I can't wait to read more

X
Lovely White Violets chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I'm so glad you're starting on another project so soon after the end of 'Dance of the Skeletons.' I find this story wonderful and intriguing so far. You write very detailed, rich settings for your stories. I'm excited, and as one other reviewer pointed out, I'm going to have to add it to my favorites list already because I know it's going to be awesome.

I'm also glad I caught the beginning chapter of this one so I could review properly. I'm determined to review all 64 chapters of your previous work, but it is somewhat of a daunting task, especially since I started when it was 45 chapters in. Ah well, it's worth it to me.

Best Wishes on Writing,

LWV
RavenFlyingSolo chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and add this to my favorite stories list now. Because, at the risk of again gushing your praises, I know I'm going to like it.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Very interesting set-up. I like it
Haven Artemis Roth chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Nice :) Just like episode Go
Sigma1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
An interesting beginning. I'm most intrigued by the fact that Raven would have shared her parentage. I'm not sure why she would-I can understand why she would give up information about her powers, obviously, but...

However, a solid job with Raven's rejection of the idea because Richard concentrated on her powers rather than on her as a person. I can definitely see both of them acting that way-Richard is far too single-minded, while Raven wants to be a person, a real person, more than anything.

Now, you've obviously been STRONGLY influenced by the Teen Titans Go! formation story...but are you going to just stick to the general plot of that? I mean, that was the point of Dance of Skeletons-but I can see it getting a bit repetitious here. I'd love to see more plot lines taken from the Teen Titans comics, if you could...
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
This was great! I can't wait for the next chapie!

Cheers!

Ravenmasteroftele!
Aeta Aella chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Goodness, another story from the wonderful Calliope! Looks interesting, I'm really looking forwards to more! :3 And I'd just like to say, that while I often forget to review, I read almost every single one of your stories and love them all. You're truly talented.
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Okay, wow, straight from the end of one story into another...

I like the idea of meta persecution. It appeals to my cynicism. Seriously, either we'd probably treat the metas like crap, or they'd do the opposite. Sad, but true.

Now, Tim... clearly, he and his mentor are on the outs. And you don't tell us why... setting the hook already?

As corny as it is, I love the kissing bit. It is a terrible gag, but for some reason, it brings a smile to my face. And, it honors the classic comic.

Raven, she's prickly already. She needs someone to not be scared off by her glare. Maybe a certain stubborn shape shifter? Clearly, the next chapter is going to be very, very interesting.

Another day, another AU... and this one promises lots of fun. This is definitely going to be lots of fun...
Egglette chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
First of all, I absolutely (in a sense where I all I could muster was, "Dude, that's so cool," in relapsing into the true californian I am) love the Red Card/White Card deal. I don't know why; but for some reason, it really hit the right note with me.

It might or might not be the way you used the ID situation to describe their form of government and segregation, but I'll just go with that.

So what I've gathered from your reply in the Skeletons story, Gar isn't going to be his goofy, nerdy (No offense meant to Beast Boy; he's an adorable nerd) self, as portrayed in the show. Once again, it looks like you're going back to his comic roots a bit more, where he was more...cynical?

I've never actually read the comic, but that's what I've gotten the geist of. Yes, unfortunately I also suffer from a case of chronic rambling and procrastinating, because I really should be writting that lab report now. -stares at the clock-

Ten minutes, I swear. ;)

Cliche as it is, I really do hope this gets updated soon.
Demigod chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hm! An interesting sort of police-drama style start. Reminds me in no small way of Gotham Central, actually.

Anyway, good work as always. I enjoy the story so far. Everyone is written well, and I enjoyed the perspective changes in there.

This would be longer and more involved, but I'm bad at leaving substantial reviews.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »