Reviews for Red
crosseyedbutterfly chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
'Batman's chewtoys' is the best description ever of Joker and the rest of the Gotham gang. I get this mental image of a giant black doberman with a Batman tag on his collar chewing on a plastic version of the Penguin guy and his paws lying protectively over a mound of the rest. Wonderful chapter as always, I just thought you would find that image as amusing as I did.

Valda chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
The (V cool) Beast makes a return! lol I loved the chapter, Rouge is a tricky one, she's definately one of the hardest villains around but I'm sorry you cannot beat Slade. Not in my eyes!

lol I can't wait for more! I wanna see what else Madame Rouge will do...will she end up giving them evidence or no? She is a badass after all lol.

RonRules chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
Nice chapter and thanks for the quick update. I like the whole "Beast" incident sparked off by Raven in trouble... hehe guess its not hard to see who I ship for...

O and on a side note: Ive only just realised that you're using a different "Robin" for this: Tim instead of Richard. Are they similar at all? (cause ive been visualising him as just the robin from the show i assume to be richard) I know pretty much nothing so...

O and to inflate ur ego once more: "Thank you for an amazing chapter!"
Demigod chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
Another excellent chapter.

As always, there's a bit of tension within the team, which is a good thing, because they shouldn't be best friends straight off the Bat, pardon the possible pun. However, emotions are healing, and it's nice to see the Beast again. Overall an enjoyable chapter, and I look forward to the next.
XaykWolf chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
At least the Tim/Logan feud is halfway solved...XD I can't wait until the next one.

BTW...still loving the relatively quick updates.
Violet Rave chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
Very nice...
Kayasuri-n chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
Well, murr.

Obviously, I've seen this earlier. Cue smirk here... Anyways, now I get to mention how I love the phrasing here- and the fight, I already know how it went down, but you might want to reference it later for those who don't and are oblivious... coughjerviscough... Or for interesting effects. Again, smirking.

And tell Tim that while I'm not sorry about the threatening and misunderstanding... I am sorry that it was misplaced. Okay?
XaykWolf chapter 10 . 1/10/2007
Weird...and whoa! Conspiracy-ish...I likes it. Can't wait until the next one!
crosseyedbutterfly chapter 10 . 1/10/2007
Ah, delightful as always in a spine-tingling gutwrencher sort of way. You always seem to end at the most interesting parts, but not in the gimicky cheesey way of 'HA HA CLIFFIE TIME, NO UPDATE UNTIL X REVIEWS...' etc. I hate those, personally. I really like the way you're stretching the characters, and yourself in the process. And your update times have been fabulous, I go without the internet for three weeks and you've got a couple chapters up waiting for me! Wonderful as always, can't wait for another.

Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
Cyborg is definitely the MVP, here. If anything's going to keep this group togeather, it's him. And he's in a tough position here.

It's good that Raven has started to put things in order, at least. She doesn't seem to understand that she didn't actually do anything to encourage the sort of attention she's getting, so there's still some guilty feelings there, maybe. She doesn't know enough about people (boys in particular) to know that it doesn't work that way, exactly. it is nice to see Star dealing with things in a fairly healthy way. Lets hope this all works out, for everyone.

As for the big reveal at the end... Wow. Now I really can't wait for the next chapter.
Egglette chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
First thoughts, unfortunately, were oh snap.

Madame Rouge, eh? You've got a real knack for using the canon world and twisting it into your story. The Tim-Logan interaction is always a thrill to read, though that triangle, mhmm good.

Sorry this review isn't very long- I'm rushed. But great chapter, loved it overall.
Lambbaby chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
Very good. I like how you touched on Raven not knowing too much about dating and about being attracted to people. I also like the relationship being built between Raven and Victor.

So Logan and Tim know that their at least at testosterone part 5. Admittance is half the battle. They'll get it together, if for no other reason then they have to. Although I must say I love how Star has already forgiven Victor. Like she said she was mad is new day.

And bringing in Madame Rouge is because I'm thinking maybe we'll learn a little more about Logan due to her arrival. And a possible reforming politician? This must be an alternate reality if that's happening.

Thanks for the encouragement by the way. I need it, especially since I was thisclose to yanking When It all Falls apart from the site. I was feeling way overwhelmed, wondering what possessed me to think I could write a full story. So thanks, for telling me to get back to writing. It would help if I could get in touch with the Doc every now and then but...whatever. Thanks and I'll be back for chapter 11.
Demigod chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
Well, that was a surprise. I didn't expect the BoE to be in on this.

Anyway, this story continues to impress. The emotions across the team are tense, and it's fun to watch them all try to get past the tangled mess. The combat is evolving slowly, and I like the idea of the Hive kids being a bit over their heads.

Sorry for the short review, but I'm a bit out of it. I awat chapter 11 with anticipation.
BLIvorySS chapter 10 . 1/5/2007
Very nice! I enjoyed the interaction between Raven and Victor, it was really nice and sweet in a friend sort of way.

Testosterone take two...classic:D.

I love Logan:D. Just thought I'd throw that in in case anybody forgot!

Great chapter, keep it up!

uninterestingpenname chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
nice. kind if..i don't know, not slow, or maybe it's only caused by me being dead tired ,but this didn't seem that interesting till the very end. or i mean,when they found out if was madame rouge and all, i jumped because i wasn't expecting it and it was really cool. the fighting over raven suddenly makes me sad, only because I've got the same thing going on. you make it very realistic. very, very realistic.

so..good job.