Reviews for Red
maniacal X3 chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
This was a cool chapter. Cy is really understanding and stuff, he's kinda like the rock. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
maniacal X3 chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
Great job, I liked the Starfire and Raven conversation, and everything else, keep it up.
RonRules chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
Heya! Just gotta say I've read all your works and you are a fantastic writer. I love your new AU and I'm very interested in the Gar-Rae dynamic. Your Gar in "Red" is abit different than the Gar in "Dance of the Skeletons" and I like the drama you have managed to create with the RobxRaexGar thing going on. It's interesting to see a different perspective on relationships every now and again and though I'm a BBxRae shipper to the end you have got me interested in the RobxRae pairing although I don't, and won't ever, like it this is your story after all.

I really like the mature the rest of the team is in this fic, especially Gar, when they decide to put their problems aside for the greater good of the team. Gar's reaction to Robin was surprising and gratifying. Please don't worry about the length of your fic just focus on getting the ideas onto the page (or screen) and then see where it takes you: if you write another 300k beast its ok (well ok for us...probably agonising for you :D)

Again I have to say congrats on 9 fine chapters so far and I hope to see regular updates! And heres hoping that its BBxRae all the way! (I might be wrong but I have a sneaking suspicion that you really like the characters Beast Boy and Raven and that you really like the pairing and enjoy writing about them the most. If I'm wrong just ignore me but I can see why: they are the most engaging and complex characters to me and the 2 of them together have a very interesting, exciting and invigorating dynamic about them. Opposites really do work huh?)

Getting quite long so once again: congrats!
dr.evil99 chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
This was a bit unexpected, really, but very welcome.

Glad to see the team could put aside personal diffrences for the sake of an operation. If nothing else, that proves that they are professional, and serious about what they do. The issues will still have to be ironed out, granted. Time doesn't heal everything.

I like that we have not one, but two sets of team dynamics here, and the way that the Titans and the HIVE sort of mirror each other. Both have people searching for their place on the team. Extra Kudos for the atypical portrayal of Mammoth, also. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but you're giving him personality. It's early yet, but there already seems to be some sort of thing starting between Jinx and Cyborg that will be fun to watch. Not saying that the Titans and the HIVE will be allies, per se, but things aren't always as simple as good guys and bad guys, and you've got that here.

I'm sure that the forthcoming chaps will try to tie up all the drama from the previous one, but it was good to have a chapter here that broke all that up. It allows the titans and the readers both a chance to take stock of things. Well done, as always.
dr.evil99 chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
Ugh, it's not at all the same circumstances, but, the conflict between friends here, it kinda cuts close for me right now, I admit. And I empathise with a lot here... the fact that is also very well written, as is to be expected from you, makes it just hit even harder. I dislike personal conflict, and reading it so well done is very affecting.

This is a brief review, because I'm anxious to move on to the next chapter, but this is a great chapter, one of your best, even though I may have trouble reading it again. Sad, but somehow inspiring at the same time.
Bhill62 chapter 9 . 12/28/2006
It's still not fair how you seem to put out such greater quality stories than most of us, but Im glad that you do. I like how Logan and Tim were able to put their personal things away from business. I always like it when people in real life are able to distinguish between personal and professional and not let them intrude on each other. Your work is always at a very high level, consistenly. It's hard to do that every now and then, but at a consistent level is quite a feat. Just one question, is Mr. Lee from any comic, or is he an OC?
Valda chapter 9 . 12/28/2006
lol Yay! Cyborg got more loving! :P

I loved the chapter, Everything is slowly starting to come together :) I can't wait for the next chapter, I love how you've got the answers and mysteries coming at a steady pace, i'm not going crazy and I'm not having to take in mountains at once.

anywho! I Can't wait for more, I hope you had a great Xmas!

X
Lambbaby chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
I've been slacking lately on my reviews. So here it is. I love this. I love the confused feelings, the almost but not not quite love square and of course the Cy/Jinx interaction. I would say more but it's past midnight and I haven't slept more than 6 hours in the past four days. So I'll be back for chapter 10.
XaykWolf chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
Hey, two in a row! Well at least for me. Went on a trip and just had to hope I could find a computer I could use. Got lucky, obviously, but anyway. X) Like 'em, not much more to say about that. I await the next immensely.
uninterestingpenname chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
cool.

I love the jinx bit. I like your jinx a lot, she's awesome. she wasn't a very important character i guess, in the show, but i like how you always give her a cool part and all. I'm glad she met up with cyborg. i like how she decided that she liked being on the team and all. the original hive team was good, but i can see why she'd ditch the hive five team.

the gun thing confused me...what happened? jinx fell over and hit her head, that i got, but why did it happen?

oh, your review replies are awesome. they're always very nice and it's nice that you do reply. so thank you.

Oh yeah. i remember what else i thought was awesome(the whole chapter but something i really noticed) you switched what you called them. like, when they went out to fight and all, you called them robin and changeling instead of tim and logan. and i thought that was really cool. it's like two different people or something for whatever they happen to be doing.
uninterestingpenname chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
Dude. You update so fast. I just got back from doing Christmas things and there are two chapters up?

But this chapter is great. They're all fighting and everything, it's so...I don't know, I guess you don't mean it to be funny but it amuses me to no end to see them all argue like this.

Raven is upset because he doesn't remember her talking to him? That's weird. I mean, that he doesn't know that he's been talking to(well being talked to by) her.

The thing with Darcy, I like that.

But the fighting right at the end was the best part. I like Logan and Tim fighting over her. I feel really bad for Starfire though. And Tim too...because it kind of seems like people want to force them into their canon pairings and all (which I do but still) and you can't exactly force yourself to like somebody.
Sigma1 chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
You have chris dee as your resource? *puts her hands up* I surrender!

Very, very interesting to see the Titans actually be adults, putting aside personal stuff when working. That is incredibly rare to see in a fic (or in the comics themselves-sheesh, until the last issue, I thought they were going to self-destruct). It was believable though...which is pretty impressive.

Loved the flirting going on with Jinx and Victor. You can't resist, eh? (please, don't try!)

It's rather late, and I'm annoyed because isn't sending out alerts today, so this will be it. Thanks for updating!
Kayasuri-n chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
Jinx is wonderful. Mr. Lee is in trouble. And Cy? Yeah, he's fun.

You already know how much I'm enjoying this thing. Changeling and Robin working together vs. Logan and Tim being pissed off at each other... it works. Hello, skitzos...
BLIvorySS chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
Excellent! Do I perhaps detect another incarnation of the Beast? Don't answer that, I don't want to know:D! I like surprises!

This was a good one! Ok, I'm not making any sense, just know that I very much enjoyed this chapter. Drama, drama, drama...reminds me of the last party I went to:D.

Anyways, as always, thank you for brightening my day a little with your work!

-Liss
Zarola chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
If they didn't work as a team before it's a slim chance they will now.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »