Reviews for under the umbrella of love
Stephane Richer chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Really lovely! You concisely captured Tetsuya's devotion and each drabble flowed really well.
MemeLee chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Kinda confusing but cute. There are not enough fanfics about these 2 so please write more!
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I think that this story really works well as a compilation of drabbles. Perhaps it's what is left to the imagination...but perhaps not, because what you have provided us is very good. The writing flows easily, and the boys are described very faithfully to their official forms-as is the relationship between them. In the glimpses of intimacy, there was nothing that did not seem totally appropriate to these two. Also, I liked your description of small-yet-vivid details, like Tetsuya's cleanup routine or the clink of teeth against earrings. Overall, I found it very enjoyable to read. _
Wishes I was Human chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Geat fic! Five Stars! I love your word choice the best and your writing style. Very well written. I loved all the new years and ending parts the best. Instant Favorite!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I thought that Kasanoda wrote Haruhi's name on the umbrella the first time I read it, but maybe it was Tetsuya's? *ish confuzzled* but it's still really good XD Great job!
aquaticderivative chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This is one of my favorite pairings. I am so glad someone wrote a wonderful fic on them. Thank you.
Psychodic chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
awh thanks so much very cute they need more storys for these two this is the only one i found -tear-

-fav-
Media Maiden chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
lovely. i wish there was more of this pairing.
KonranKoneko chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Hello. This is so wonderfully sweet! There aren't enough stories for this pairing, thank you for making this. I love the different veiws. Tetsuya's thoughts on Kasanoda taking hiim in so unhesitantly. His change in rolls and how well he take is it is so good. The can kicking was really cute too, I like their version of the game. New years bit was great, especially Kasanoda getting drunk and hugging Tetsuya. The end is the best, I adore the part of Tetsuya wanting to be burried with Kasanoda. That is the sweetest thing.
esther chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
oh dear, the bad thing about reading such an achingly beautiful drabble about a couple that i LOVE and was planning to write about myself when i got sidetracked, was that it seemed like you just wrote it to get out the plot/pairing bunny that was eating your brain and now you'll never write kasatetsu again...T_T

is that true? please don't let it be true! please write some more on this pairing! i loved it!
Maskelle chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Sweet! Loved it!
genki-cherry chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
wonderful writing

This made me happy! I can't belive more people don't write for such an obvious, cute pairing :O! Ouran has so many het-crazed fans it amazes me more every day (not in a particularly good way :/)
One Without a Name chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I love it
K a w a i i - S y a o r a n chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
This is a little late, but this is wonderful! I wish that there were more fanfiction with this pairing.
hyenateeth chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Uwaah! Its so cute! There should be more fics with this pairing!