Reviews for Domus dulcis domus
WMD Kitty chapter 7 . 3/30
Loved the alt ending - excellent (horrible) joke.
honoradele chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Standard Request: Please, can I have some more?

Cur etiam hic es - Why are you still here? Because I love these stories.
honoradele chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Standard Request: Please, can I have some more?

Was Dr. D's Shego a Bebe? If not who was she?

Thank you for a great time!
honoradele chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Standard Request: Please, can I have some more?

About your Author's Note: In "Before the Dawn" you have DNAmy state that she thinks that Kim is raping Shego, and I kind of agree with Amy. Perhaps not legally but morally.
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
lol just lay out the ending like that. Oh wade, wade, wade, wade, wade. lol

i hate how, since i cant spell my first choice of words, "goodie goodie" kim is. Wont even let shego buy her stuff, or the furniture fund .. but thats what makes kim, kim lol. good girl to the end.
Mengsk chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
Was that a trilogy yet?
Mengsk chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
That was just wrong what you did to Wade.
Mengsk chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
Grr...

Ok, there is ONE secret worth bragining with Shego to protect. MAYBE. Once all other options have been explored. AFTER she's proven she was framed. And provided Shego accepts a blea bargin which stipulates she need not do federal time if she extracts every soul on that list. Special bonus she can arrest every agency man or woman involved in calling an assassin over Betty and the FBI on the first day. No need to be gentle. AND NO SHE'S NOT GETTING PAID!

Agencies need to look after their sources. Nations need be there for their allies. And yes, they would all need to be extracted because in a year the guy could have written the list out on paper. More likely taken photos of the screen! Recovering or destroying it now is simply procedural, nothing more. A YEAR! You thought they'd sit on that for a year and let Shego come to them!

You must really hate government types. Keeping them stupid and burning them all the time. You keep putting them to the flame and Shego is going down for assault. Technically with a deadly weapon tagged on. They're considering firing that agent? He IS fired! He shouldn't have set foot in any suspects house without backup. Not in Shego's house without a sniper team in place. He only did something right by accident and was breaking the rules anyway - not giving credentials they could claim he was a WEE agent.

Why does everyone threaten Kim or the kids? Golden rule of a threat – you have to be able to back it up! Or be in a postion that you can bluff that you can! Have the DOJ lay charges against Kim for illegal genetic experimentation, then go talk to Shego.

Ok. I've vented. If you knew what chapter was coming up you probably saw this review coming.
Mengsk chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
This should probably be rated M. Darn it, now I think the earlier hints the house was haunted was a set up! I really wanted to see how that turned out. And I suppose if you went through the trouble of experimentation I have to go through the trouble of a proper review.

You have a knack for this. You've thought this out and made it romantic rather than most, even all, other fanfic writers who rush to get business. Touches like the ice cube make this special and sophisticated and glamourous.

The actual sex itself seemed like a better version of what every other fanfic writer does. I was hoping for something more from you though. You read all those old novels! Why are you writing this like a teenager using words like clit every second sentence? Did they not teach you the art of description and metaphors and how insight into the participants thoughts is more revealing than how many times Shego rubbed Kim off? Clearly not because you haven't been using much of any of these techniques up until this point. Still dialougue centric.

But you made it back to sophisticated and romantic with Shego's fantasy. Wow. The way Shego described the dinner and the dancing she made what I would consider that most boring night ever to be hot as hell.
Mengsk chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Also awesome. Maybe you do action better than you think.
Mengsk chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
Amoung the best Drakken moments ever. It may even the rival, "Kim Possible is not smarter than you," and, "The military had it, it was top secret, that's good enough for me."

About time you let the villain pull off a coup.
Mengsk chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
No nurse with a tenth of a brain cell is going to launch into a lecture like that. Disapproving look maybe.

She might as well have completed the complaint form. She was assaulted and everyone was agaisnt her. Better to go down guns blazing and try and take the criminal with you.

Sheki? Really? Sheki? Do you just hate the green haired one? Kasy is fine. Kasy is pretty cool. Sheki? It's not even inventive the way you came up with it. You just reversed the concept of Kigo. Is it pronouced She-Key or She-keye for a start?
Mengsk chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
You can't tell me a few pills will make Drakken forget his past grudges. Even if willing to set them aside for now.

The legals would be begging for a case like this, it may be amoung the biggest in history!

You do not do Kim a service. She just is not that bright here.
Mengsk chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I'm glad Shego gets to enjoy her bail although it seems her upcoming troubles should be more present on her mind.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
The title isn't even in English. WHAT DOES IT MEAN!

As the true next chapter of the trilogy you may have wanted to explain how we got to this point from where we left off in story II.

The Wego's were a good choice. I thought you had the henchmen in mind.

I don't like how suddenly the idea to become a lawyer seems to have cropped up. I thought Shego would be inspired to the profession along the way. Encouraged by time spent in a court behind the defendants desk in the upcoming chapters. A natural progression.