Reviews for Pirate Lore
SammiJ chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh. Wow.

I've never been fond of the Jack/Elizabeth ship, but I think you've just converted me. The way you wrote it sheds a whole new light on it, and makes Elizabeth even more devious. Wow.

Well done, I mean really well done.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
lol, very good OneShot here too! You seem to be an awesome writer!
MisuzHouston chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wow, that was really good! Jack was pretty much in character; good job. )
kuri chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
oh my god, this is an amazing story! i'm going to check your profileto see if there are more stories like this.
ghilliekitten chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
wow - that story was just ... wow. tragedy, romance, humor, that was awesome ... really well written!
chibii67 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
It's a very nice story I do like it, very well, and it reflects perfectly what Jack thought before he... well his not dead... hehe I love the part when he recovers his three cornered hat, I love that you said "At least he’d die in style" a very good quote... well it's a fantastic fic (have I said that?) Congrats
KayleeG chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
This was really good one shot. I thought that you did a wonderful job of capturing Jack's thoughts, as he faces his death.
P.M.Hall chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Excellent story. In your profile of the story you said that Jack was acting out of character a little; I don't believe that. It was perfect for Jack Sparrow. I loved how Jack was so happy even though Elizabeth had betrayed him. I also loved how you fast-forwarded to the future when Will and Elizabeth are married and have kids. Excellent, really excellent. I'll keep reading, bye for now.