Reviews for Terror Utter Raw Killer
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was captivating, intense and well written. I think I would have liked it a lot even if it was about some random OC Turk dude, not about Sephiroth.

Was this fic plausible and in character, I wonder? In a way, yes. It makes sense for Sephiroth to have been trained by the Turks, at some point. I'm only surprised ShinRa let him outside without any supervision (wouldn't he try to run, especially if you imply he's been treated very badly by Hojo?). Thirteen is a 'good' age to become a killer, at least for a man-made 'killing machine' like him. The swearing was fine by me - it intensified the tension, and I'm pretty sure Sephiroth is not entirely above swearing, a future god or not.

This wasn't exactly a 'canon' Sephiroth (even when you remember he's only thirteen here), but I liked the way you portrayed him, nonetheless.

On the other hand, Sephiroth transition from "oh shit, oh shit, I don't wanna do this" to "well, that was excellent, I feel like killing some more people now" seemed rushed and rather jarring. Perhaps if you didn't focus on Sephiroth's very clear reluctance so much in the first 3/4 of this story, instead dropping more hints about his growing satisfaction, then it would have better. Then again, I like the idea of "Sephiroth murdering his own innocence" with that bullet.

Great job, really.
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
This fic hit me like a ton of bricks and I'm still reeling from the shock. Beautiful!

You managed to write that inner conflict very well and the delicious confusion and guilt when Seph understood that he was enjoying the man's fear and when he killed him thrilled me, the change towards the Sephiroth we all know and love started beautifully and it was a great idea to make Seph make his first kill with a gun, so that'll he'd notice that those aren't for him. Overall, Sephiroth was very well in-charecter, though I'm not sure if those things he had to go through with Hojo were really that bad in canon, but your view works veru well in this.

I don't have more to say at the moment, though I'm sure that I'll be reading this many times over the next weeks, 'cause well written Seph is somewhat a rare find and when I find it, I'm planning on reading it, 'till I remember the whole thing. Thank you for this!
Sabith chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
i loved it, the style was fantastic, and the characterization was intreeging. great job.

~Sabith
Masamune's Song chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
This is a really lovely fic. I like the way the gunshot killed Sephiroth too. Or at least, killed the boy he was.

Have you read "Dawn" by Elie Wiesel? This interchange reminded me of that book, with the dark intimacy between the executioner and the slain.

Anyway, very nicely written. Your style is sharp and clear, and the emotions are well-wrought.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Pretty good stuff. Interesting plot and I liked the way it built up to the conclusion.

The writing's quite good too, if a little awkward in places. You have a few typos, like mixing up 'effect' and 'affect', using 'shined' when it should be 'shone', that kind of thing. Nothing too major.

Overall, good job. :)
Skavnema chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
whoa, sick and sweet, totaly love this
Rightfully Lost chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
this is a great story! o.o you write really well and you caputre Sephiroth amazingly!

please write more )
Pizazz the same one from ACF chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
As I had begun to say in Sephyism, this is excellent. o I was impressed with how you wrote the young, anxious Sephiroth and his transition to...well, something more similar to the Sephiroth we know and worship. ;) I particularly liked the part at the end where he figured out that he didn't prefer guns as his weapon of choice - foreshadowing for the Masamune!

Again, well done. I look forward to more of your work!
Feniiku chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
very very interesting, very good. I like this a lot. Full of feeling and very well written.
xLilly White chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Hm, not bad! Nicely written, though you could've used a little less swearwords. I like the names you gave to those songs _

Nice writings.