Reviews for This can't be happening!
Titania1796 chapter 13 . 4/25
espero que actualices pronto y cuando todos se dan cuenta que Naruto esta embarazado del hijo de Sasuke
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 1/23
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU WILL UPDATE IT SOON! THANK YOU!
crb819 chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
i like it when the next one be out
duchessme chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
interestng piece
i love to know what happened wait
Neko-NightLover chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
MORE CHAPTERS PRETTY PLEASE WITH RAMEN ON TOP XD
lumeare chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
awesome story
kittiyloveranime chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
please update soon
Allen chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I can't begin to describe just how much I adore your story! Everything about it is just wonderful! The sweet and protective Sasuke gets me every timeXD You haven't updated in so long thoughT.T I really wanted to see Sasuke's reaction to the pregnancy... Please come back! This story is so great and it would be a shame not to finish it! You're a fantastic writer and I eagerly await your return!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
SinfulApple chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
I must say, this is the most entertaining Author's Note I have ever read. I don't think your vision of Naruto is too feminine or dramatic; it's perfect for the story. I enjoyed that scene quite a bit actually and am very excited to read on. Thank you for writing this amazing story.

~Sinful~
Rennasakura chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
hope you will update, we still wanna see te baby be born and healthy right~
feyndaft chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
It would have been so much easier if someone posted the link for this chapter but nooooo I had to go through extra effort. And I also see that some of the post are also people who are looking for it so here it is:

xeldin chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
hey!, i'm wondering , where is the nc17 part of chapter 4? could you send me a link? please and thank you :D
SolitaryLightning chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
Hi! A new reader here. Just finish reading up till this point. It's too bad that you took quite some time to update a story that is published in 2006. O_O Usually, I do not read incomplete stories published in that year which didn't get updated recently. I fear that it will never get updated. But, since you've decided to update it this year, I'm putting hope into it.

Anyway, about the story... Love the storyline. The way you portray Sasu and Naru's thoughts were not so OOC. Just that it's a little weird that Sasu called himself teme or bastard in his thoughts and Naru called himself dobe or usurantonkachi in his thoughts. Hmm... Thought I should say that.

And Naru is pregnant! Sasu is not going to know about this until they reach Konoha? Really? Sounds very dangerous. I can see some blood shed once he knew the truth. I mean, sending a pregnant Naru to a mission and even continuing the mission. Someone is going to die. *gasps* Just hope Naru don't get hurt or injured during the mission or it will be raining blood.

So, it will be quite some time before the baby is due, right? Can't wait to see it.

Love Sasu's possessiveness. Though, I think he should work on his perverseness. There should be a limit. Who go and attack their lover/lover-to-be in their sleep? It's so wrong... Sponge bath is not a safe thing to let Sasu do to Naru.

You let Sasu bottom once. Well, I'm not a fan of NaruSasu at all but sometimes, I feel like reversing the position is good too. It shows the trust given to each other. And that the relationship is not based on dominant and submissive status alone. When this things happen in fanfics, can't help but remember the manga Haru wo Daiteta.

Wonder how the journey goes now that Kaka knew the truth about Naru. It's not going to be easy to keep things away from Sasu. Sasu is bound to find out. Just a matter of time... Kyuubi won't tell Naru that he's pregnant? I think he should. At least, then Naru will know when to be alert and protect 2 lives from being in danger.

You used the word soul-wrenching. *lol* It was heart wrenching to read that Naru is so scared but I'm glad Sasu is there by his side, holding him tight. Comforting him. Having a lover like Sasu is a bliss even though he might get to controlling at times due to concern.

Okay, this is long... But, I love the story. Thanks a lot for writing it and updating it after so long. Hope the next updates won't be that long of a wait...
myrandomnesslife chapter 13 . 5/15/2011