Reviews for This can't be happening!
SD3322 chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
I love this story, when will the next chapter be?
Alley cat gray chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Continue
Titania1796 chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
espero que actualices pronto y cuando todos se dan cuenta que Naruto esta embarazado del hijo de Sasuke
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU WILL UPDATE IT SOON! THANK YOU!
crb819 chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
i like it when the next one be out
duchessme chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
interestng piece
i love to know what happened wait
Neko-NightLover chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
MORE CHAPTERS PRETTY PLEASE WITH RAMEN ON TOP XD
lumeare chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
awesome story
kittiyloveranime chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
please update soon
Allen chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I can't begin to describe just how much I adore your story! Everything about it is just wonderful! The sweet and protective Sasuke gets me every timeXD You haven't updated in so long thoughT.T I really wanted to see Sasuke's reaction to the pregnancy... Please come back! This story is so great and it would be a shame not to finish it! You're a fantastic writer and I eagerly await your return!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
SinfulApple chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
I must say, this is the most entertaining Author's Note I have ever read. I don't think your vision of Naruto is too feminine or dramatic; it's perfect for the story. I enjoyed that scene quite a bit actually and am very excited to read on. Thank you for writing this amazing story.

~Sinful~
Rennasakura chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
hope you will update, we still wanna see te baby be born and healthy right~
feyndaft chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
It would have been so much easier if someone posted the link for this chapter but nooooo I had to go through extra effort. And I also see that some of the post are also people who are looking for it so here it is:

xeldin chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
hey!, i'm wondering , where is the nc17 part of chapter 4? could you send me a link? please and thank you :D