Reviews for Wish There Were Ghosts
Goldencity chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow. Wow, wow, WOW. I LOVE this. It's hauntingly beautiful, and depressing, and very well written, and beautiful, and perfect. LOVE it! I love Farid so much, and I think this summed up exactly how he felt when Dustfinger was dead. I love the line this is based on; it fit the situation perfectly.

Some of my favroite lines are:

Dreaming of the one thing I can't have,

The one thing far away.

Hating myself for saving him once,

But failing in the end.

Hating the fact that I can do nothing, now.

And then I LOVE the last line: And for the first time, I wish there were ghosts.

The whole thing is absolutely beautiful. WONDERFUL job on it.
Daffodil chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww. I love this! :)
tjwritter chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow! That's all I can say! Just WOW!

Seriously good job!
londongrammar chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
That was so haunting! Yet beautiful,it was great!
Estarla chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I thought it was really good! I liked it a lot. Like a lot a lot! Great job!
krisymkk chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
this is kinda sad.
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow. That was hauntingly beautiful . . . wow. Great job! :-D
Mysticstar chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Aww, that's so good! xD Awsomeness! I'd say update, but it's just a oneshot, so... FAVOURITES!

PrettyInPink16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow man! That was so fabuloso! I Love it! I wish I could write poems like that. I could make an attempt, but it would never be as good as yours. I would love to be able to write poetry that is actually good. I'm more of a story person. But I've only written one Inheart story, well one FanFic actually, and it was not a long one either. So I have to work on one but whatever I'll think of something. I tend to be a rambler too. But anyways... Love the poem!
Bastakils chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
flows good once again should keep on posting
Duckweed chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Aw, poor Farid.
The Bunnies Will Kill Us All chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
that was really good. you will have no critcism from me.
ChrissyBear chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
AWASOME i read ur other one Inkstained and left a really long review and once again might i add SPECTAULARASTIC. You are a great writer and really need to continue posting things before u email me or any thing read my other review please thxz. Honestly, PLEASE continue writing ur super i cant wait till ur next story or poem.

Ta-Ta for Now

P.S. I cried to wwhen he(Dusty) died ARGG it hurt he should be real and 13 i would so date him.