Reviews for Happenstance
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 3 . 1h
I know this story is ancient but wow this was such a sweet and tear jerking chapter.
AlienfromNorth chapter 1 . 3/22
I really couldn't read through it all, everyone is too OOC. Especially Luna.
PLEASE DO chapter 39 . 1/13
A SEQUEL WOULD BE GREATTTTTTTTTTT I LOVED THIS STOR 3
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY chapter 13 . 12/29/2017
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYŸYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
His name isn't chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
LUKE
yay chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
feel pretty bad 4 draco
bruh chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
really 5 reviews each chapter u must rlly be desperate
but the chapter wuz good
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
Luna’s super out of character...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
I hate the way they talked about her in the first chapter. Like, you don’t make fun of your friends, especially behind their back!
RadFoxUK chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Very good but boring for myself.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/19/2017
I loved this story so much. I read this in a week and ive never before shipped Luna and Draco. It still doesnt seem in character for them but somehow it makes sense to me, this story flowed beautifully and tied things together perfectly. My only 2 issues being Snape and Dumbledore are alive when i clearly remember them dying. Snape im happy to let you get away with though. :P if them being alive is explained in your other stories i will soon find out lol Also spelling and grammer checks would have made it a little easier to read but other than that WOW SO BEAUTIFUL! 3
Hell Berry chapter 39 . 9/17/2017
What an emotional roller-coaster story, one minute I was smiling like an idiot and the next minute I was blankly looking at my phone's screen lol. I mean, this story was a good one and I liked it :D Hope to see your next druna's stories! Thank you for writing and sharing it, ciao~
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
You keep using than instead of then
ravenwholock chapter 39 . 5/20/2017
I HAVE READ THIS STORY FOUR TIMES NOW AND IT STILL IS AS CHARMING AND HILARIOUS AS EVER.
THAT BOI MILLIE chapter 10 . 3/29/2017