Reviews for If You Loved Me You Would Die for Me
Wow Alla marauder fan much chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Alla, We know Sirius was at fault for the werewolf 'prank' because he says so. He also says that Snape deserved it 'because he existed' sounds like a crap reason to me.

Was suffering by abuse in his family and the rest of his life enough 'suffering' for you? or not enough?

We know that DD was dying and asking Snape to kill him and we know that because of that and because of Snape's loyalty, the war was won. So yeah, you got everything wrong, nice job Snape hater.

So nice when a marauders fan has to justify their insane bullying and almost murder buy excusing it by claiming that the person on the receiving end 'deserved it'. You sound like a bully yourself Alla. But then again marauder fan's do end up being hypocritical people anyways so I'm not surprised.

Well done, and good story.
allyssah chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
i like ihop well covers it
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
omg this was so sad! and dunbeldore is evil! i can't belive he'd ask that of snape! i loved your last line but thoughts were completely different from what you thought when writing this...i thought snape was really going to...well, he probably won't really kill himself (that would be pointless) but that he would disappear or change himself into a different person or something!wow...didn't expect the snape really kill dumbeldore to save himself thing
emptyword chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh, yummy and lovely. Power politics and manipulation is so much fun with these two. And you make some fine points here of course. I still haven't gotten over my anger at how AD slighted SS with the lack of punishment post-werewolf-incident, and he does continue to use Snape all throughout the series. Till Snape dies pretty much.

So no, Snape isn't good, but did he ever profess to be as Dumbledore did?

"He will expect Draco to expose of you soon." - Typo alert! "Dispose" I think is what you mean.
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
this made me tear up a bit

albus is a right asshole in this D:
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
i thought this was good. i love the way you portray Severus Snape in all your fics.
Contemptus Saeculi chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
*hearts* the is being faved!
lettuce chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
"expose of you soon.” & "far to less"? maybe "despose of" and "far to little" instead

sorry im not trying to be a bitch, i just hate when an otherwise good story is marred by a few spelling errors, ruins the flow.

otherwise i like what uv done, id certainily kill the old bastard
Alla chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Well, I for once am extremely grateful for your story. The amount of justification for anything that Snape does in fandom never ceased to amase me and never will.

If anybody kindly could point out to me any sort of **good** reason Snape took an Unbreakable Vow, I may look at things differently, but the way things stand right now, Gee Snape, how about not taking UV in the first place and then taking responsibility for that instead of killing Dumbledore?

Anyways, thank you again - mostly the stories about HBP Snape portay nobly hero who is dutifully follows Dumbledore orders to kill him, in other word let's put responsibility on Dumbledore death upon Dumbledore himself, let's blame the victim.

Of course JKR can travel that road, but I truly hope not and I also truly hope that the murderer will be brought to justice in book 7.

Thank you for your story. Snape killing DD to save his life seems extremely true to Snape character to me.

Oh, and the prank? No, we don't know that Sirius Black tried to kill Snape, we really really don't.

We also don't know that Dumbledore did not punish Black, we only know that he was not expelled. Well, is it possible maybe that Dumbledore thought that what Sirius did not deserve expulsion? We know that there are plenty other punishments in Hogwarts and very harsh ones.

And JKR said that we are going to find out more about prank and about mutual hatred between Snape and Black. Something tells me that poor innocent Snape was not. Based on the fact that he was reading essay about werewolf in pensieve scene, I think it is even possible that he already knew who Remus was without Sirius realising it and went to the shack to dispose of Dark creature.

So, yeah, I hope Snape suffers in bok 7, I really do.

End of the rant.

I hope you write more :)
Rose Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Who said the last line: Albus or Severus?
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
In this instance Snape is right. Albus cannot love him or he would not expect the very much younger man (by more than 100 years!) to go so obediently to his death. So in fact, it is Albus who is "not very good here." (To quote your author's notes.)

Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I'm a firm believer that Snape is good but, under the circumstances of your story, if he was evil then I say good on him. If I were him, I wouldn't have just used the Killing Curse, I would have used something much more painful because Snape is right about sacrifice. Dumbledore would give his life for any of his brat Gryffindors so why not a Slytherin?
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Wow. This makes it so easy to just wanna smack Dumbledore. So...gonna update Angel of Death? : )
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Thanks for writing this version of things. Even if it was extremely good, DD seems OOC, which in turns means that he would probably have died for Severus, be it just from the logic way of looking at things. Seeing as he was growing weaker all year and in such a hurry to teach Harry. (In fact, he never before snapped at Harry for not completing a task fast enough) it seems more likely he did order Snape to go through with killing him:-P

I was asking myself something else, you know. Why was DD so secretive about the hocruxes? Harry was to tell no one, (not even Minerva?) and only his closest friends who had proven to be trustworthy could know. Which leads to assume that nobody else knew of them too, which makes sense, since if Voldemort would know that Harry knows about them and is aout to destroy them, it would be hard to get to them, cause Riddle would hide them more carefully.

On the other hand, Severus helped DD heal from the injury of one and after the cave DD wanted to see HUM, not anyone else, not even lets-go-to-the-hospital-wing-and-then-get-Snape. No, it had to be him right away? Was DD planning to tell Potter everything then about the vow and a plan?

Might there by a spy in the order of the Phoenix? Maybe DD suspected, Snape confirmed but they didn't know who?
Oya chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Oh, I didn't really get the last sentence until I read your A/N.

But even if Dumbledore died, wouldn't Severus still have to die cos he killed him? Or Severus really is a genius when it comes to evading the Ministry?