Reviews for Leap of Faith
so sad
batmans cousin chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo sweet. your awesome 3
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Ooh, I like this one too! Very interesting. Good job!
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
You wrote a most excellent Leo fic when you wrote "Leap Of Faith", you have no worries concerning that/ I am a Leo fan- he's my #1# Turtle- & if you hadn't had wrote a good story about my Leo I would've told you so :):):):):)
Sageeth chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This was... different. You've captured all of the turtles really well. I haven't read a Leo-angst piece for ages but this one was certainly different to others. There were some word misusages - for example sore throat is hoarse not horse but that's an easy mistake to make. I like the way that you were able to capture physical and psychological pain. If you just say 'it hurts!' it becomes a little cliche, but you were able to avoid that.
lost-katana chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
(claps) Short, but incredibly awesome! Wonderful job!

I'll add it to my favorites!

Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
well I love the way you ended it, it was a cute brotherly 'near death escape' moment, in a way~

now, regarding the first part of the chapter, I'd liek to point out that Raph is one of THE most emotional and outwardly caring memeber of the TMNT, yes he tries to hide them or supress them, but he wouldn't or be cold on a regular basis, it just doesn't quite fit him...

well Raph IS in character, but that part about him being 'annoyed' about Leo gone missing just isn't a part of who he is, so I'm glad you showed the oposite of those cold actions in the end of the story :)
calliopechild chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
No, that was...awesome! This is such a good one-shot, especially for being your first one! I was originally coming over here to reply to YOUR reply (XD ack, so confusing! lol) when I noticed this on your site. I am an incurable Leo fan, so I had to read this, and I'm glad I did. This is a really neat one, and I love the cute ending. And don't worry, you did a great job with the characters; it's hard to convey a feel of who everyone is in just a one-shot, but you did well. :D I'd love to see more from you. (And no worries about replying; I always love replying to people who review, and it's so fun getting to meet new people to talk to.) Great job again, and keep it up! :D
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Great story so far. I hope there's an update. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

EntropyMage chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
This is really good! I enjoyed the way you described Leo's thoughts and the pain he was going through. You may want to consider doing another chapter on this, just to clarify things, wrap them up, and settle them down. Or you could just let our imaginations do that for you. _0