Reviews for Blood of the Snake
tenshi-no-akuma-81 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
sakura and sasuke seem to act ooc. i understand that you want to do a sasusaku pairing but i think that sakura would not have gotten so upset over such a small insult. if anything it would've made her angrier and punched malfoy herself as for sasuke...he would've just sat there. -.-
sasusaku4freakinEver chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
aww update!

i acctually LIKE this story! and to be honest,not all the hpn xovers are a masterpiece! so i beg you! UPDATE

oh and i think it's funny that NARUTO corrected SASUKE'S SPELLING! XD
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
kyyaa this story is so col! but could you please add more sasu/saku moments. i mean they hardly spend any more time together because of the different house situation. but other than that kickass story. so anywho PLEASE UPDATE, and if you could please check out my story i really need more reviewers. PLLEEAASSE 'insert big anime puppy-dog eyes'
Cherry chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
... at the beginning, you said that there was a mission. WHAT MISSION?
Okamidragon chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
Man I love the ending to this story! This is going to get really funny I can tell. I also love how Kakashi couldn't finish his excuse! Keep up the good work!
Okamidragon chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
I love this story so far, even though I only read the second chapter. I also loved the way you portrayed Naruto and Sasuke. Again I love this story and I can't wait to read more.

P.S. Sasuke rules! He is the best, and so is Neji and Kakashi!
JenniVu chapter 10 . 3/6/2009
I LOVE IT! You have to update soon!
kawaii cookie-chan chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
great story! i cant really imagine harry and draco ... wroking together? XD hope you update soon!

kaaii cookie-chan 3
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
update soon! So good
eternalwhimsy chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
or is the pairing harryxdraco?
eternalwhimsy chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
oh btw, is the other pairing hermione and draco?
eternalwhimsy chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
The story is really good, keep writing.
Romance is Me chapter 10 . 8/15/2008
AHAHA-that wasnt much but i did it all by hand

UPDATE D:
Tankred chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
Wait a minute, the common room password changed that fast? If I remember right, that only happened a few times per term.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
Please continue to update.