Reviews for BE,S 1: Blue Eyes, Shining
Anthony1l chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
U r fucking awsm! Now make a lemon story
humanusscriptor chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
So sad...
RangerMarcusCole chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
"I swear cheese" love that line man it made me smile and laugh and clap
Thomas Linquist chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
It took me a good long while, but I finally absorbed the end of this wonderful tale. Now to follow through, as you have done. I am a great fan of Wade. So much of what he is, I was at his age. (Without the genius unfortunately. Above average, maybe, but definitely not a genious.)

You have captured what seems to be the essence of a young man, stuck in the body of a boy. The world might not have been ready for him, but he was way overdue for the world.

I just have one complaint, sir. How exactly did he get the measurements for the battlesuits? It was never clearly explained, that I saw. All I can gather is that it involved some very DEEP SCANS, if you take my meaning.

I'll keep reading and reviewing. So much to read, so much to write.

Thomas
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
If it has the naked mole rat seal of approval, it has to be good.

This message brought to you by Thomas.
screaming phoenix chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
Sorry if I quit giving you individual reviews afer chapter 4 but I got so caught up in the darn thing I didn't want to stop untill I finished.

This was good,I mean darn good. There is a lot of information about these two that nobody ever bothered to write about.

Joss and Wade just seem perfect for each other and what is it about Possible women that make potential boyfriends so hopeless around them?

I like the way you weaved just enough Kim/Ron fluffiness into the story as well. I love the Kim /Ron ship.

Well I'm going to stop and relax a bit then on to the next one!
screaming phoenix chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
David Hasselhoff ? David Hasselhoff ? And I thought Wade was intelligent. I am loving this tale, and Wade's self abuse.
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Wade has it bad and I'm enjoying the banter between him and Ron.

Ron checking out Monique huh? Kim will show him an 18 form of Kung fu. And if she finds out about those pictures she just might develop a 19th just for super genius peeping toms(or would that make him a peeping Wade?
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wade man go easy on the head and the keyboard there.

Why not go to Ron for advise,he got the girl of his dreams didn't he? Just listen to what he said and do the reverse that's all.
MaceEcam chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
I finally read it, and it was good. I'll go into more detail over chat.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Dr. Neb - trying to get a feel for your work in order to have better odds at "guessing the author" #4. And what a great opening chapter this is! I quail at the thought of trying to catch up on your 500,0-word head start, but here I go...

RH
Go10 chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
Exactly how old is Joss? I find it creepy that 'younger' agents were staring at her. That's just creepy.

And I like Wade and all, and I think it's cute that he's so smitten with Joss, but it seems like he's getting attached to her too quick.

For example : 'In it for the long haul ' - Already? Lol

Wade is funny at heck, though. I'll be sure to finish this story soon enough.
Go10 chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
It's cute that Wade got really smitten with Joss before he had even met her...
Molloy chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
“I love making love to your memory

It’s all that I do

While I’m waiting forever

Waiting forever for you” – Willie Nelson

My initial reaction to this final chapter echoes my feeling about the previous chapter—it felt like more than one. So much happens, and so much of it vital to the characters and who they are becoming, that I feel like it is easy to lose some things along the way. When I reread it, I realized I had missed that moment when Betty and Slim leave mysteriously during the command bunker discussion, for instance.

There was a nice sprinkling of emotional developments throughout. Kim’s introduction of Wade at the picnic was very nicely done. Wade wasn’t the only one who had something in his eye at that point.

And I really liked how Wade’s trauma over the suicide of his friend was handled. We didn’t need to hear that story now. And Joss was right; he didn’t need to tell it. He just needed someone to hold at that moment.

And I really liked the very end and that brings me back to my initial point. I thought the very end when Wade (who’s focus has been all over the place and concentrated on so many others and their concerns for so long) finally settles his thoughts back on himself—I thought that great moment as he leaves the quiet ranch house before he says his goodbyes, well, I thought it needed a little more space. From that point until he cheerfully, confidently tells Betty to take him home, I felt that needed its own small chapter to give the proper emotional coda to the story. In the end it remains Wade’s story.