Reviews for Wonderwall
brucasforever1418 chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND AWESOME KEEP WRITING PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! BRUCAS ALWAYS AND FOREVER
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
GAH. Sweetest chapter EVER. That was just...too awesome for words. I loved the Brucas fight. Of course it was about something so silly. And I love how they transitioned into forgiving each other. And I love that Brooke went all party-nazi on everyone. And I love the Naley. I just love this fic! I wish you'd update it. I feel sorry for Lucas for blaming himself so much. :(
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Awe. I had a feeling that Lucas' choice to become a fire fighter had to do with him saving Dan. I'm so sorry that the little girl died. I hope Brooke helps him through this.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Awe. why did Brooke just do that? I like what you've written about the Brooke and Peyton friendship so far. Baley is always my number one but Breyton written well is pretty high up there. :) loved this chapter.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
I'm so proud of Brooke in this fic. And damit...that ending was TOO perfect. I know that that means that the drama's coming...and i honestly just want it to keep on going being perfect. Because it's the sweetest thing i've ever read!
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
So much love for this. I was worried that this fire was the one that Lucas was going to be stuck in. But i'm glad it wasn't. I absolutely ADORE Lucas' thoughts about her. That bit is honestly my favourite thing in this whole chapter...err, two chapters that I've read. And lols at the Lost debate. I know you're a Jater, but I'm with Hale's on this one. :P i did laught at Kate's sudden change of heart. Oh, television.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I know that you've left the BL fandom, and after reading this fic for the second time it makes me so, so, so, so, SO sad. Because this one chapter is absolutely marvelous. And I know that the rest will be just as good if not better. And I know that it wont' go anywhere because it hasn't been updated in 3 years. But I LOVE it!
trueluv4eva08 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Please finish this story. I fell in love withthis story about a year ago and i have been waiting forever for u to update it. i really really want u to finish this story please you have to!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
I know you have not updated in like three years or something but please update.

I found this story on an other fan fiction site and fell in love with it.

You write story like its real life when almost all the stories here are so fake and happy ever after every chapter.

I so would love read more becasue you are an amazing writer.

Anyways if you updated i am sure there would be alot of people that would read it.

And these days we need all the brucas faith we can get becasue of stupid mark and his stupid show.

Anyways update really soon cant wait to read more.

PS wow this is my longest review ever. That has to be worth an update lol.

~Katie~
TreeHillLove08 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
omg i love this story so much u have to finish it please
SleepingBedHead chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Wow Amazing Story ... Please Update Soon...
Andie123 chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
I know its been like 2 years since you have updated this story but I just read through the 6 chapters and I absolutely fell in love with it! With the way the Brucas is written according to Mark's standards its stories like these that make me enjoy my couple more and more. I especially love the way that you have written Brooke and Lucas and how realistic they seem to be. I really wanted to see how Brooke was going to bring Lucas out of the fire and save him from himself. I know you might still not update this story, but just know that there are still some people that would read this story and love it as much as I do. I hope you decide to re-write it someday. If you do I can't wait. By the way great job with your other stories, they are soo addicting! I hope you write more Brooke and Lucas fics because your stories are one of the few that are actually realistic!

keep the love

-andie
othgirl2010 chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
HEY
othfan326 chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
this is so good. please continue! if you have writers block or something i have a few ideas, but please keep writing!
TreeHillLove08 chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
hey r u going to upadate this story anytime soon?