Reviews for Knight of Flowers
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
This is way too cute. I've never ever though of them like this before, but it's so bittersweet!
David Ellwell chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
My feels hurt.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I've finally read this story, and I must say it definitely deserves the positive reputation that it has had among several people on this site. It put a smile on my face, it's hard not to smile at this story, honestly. Both Goofy and Aerith are in-character and share a relatively plausible relationship. It's believable enough to occur in the games in my opinion. Not to mention this portrays an affection so pure that it's simply adorable. All of Goofy's reactions to things are told quite well, in-character, and even shed light on the truth that because he's simplistic doesn't mean he's stupid to say the least. He just enjoys the little things in life.

Great one-shot, every bit as good as I've heard it is.
koolkame chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Never thought of this pairing, but you did it an amazing way. I whole-heartedly support these two.
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
oh my god this made me cry.

well done... so well done. agh.
Kraken's Ghost chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I've read this fic several times and each time I'm impressed. This is one of the best character portraits I've ever read. You succeeded wonderfully at expanding Goofy's inherently comical character into a noble, serene knight the Kingdom Hearts games only scratched at. I never would've dreamed that Goofy could meld so well with Arthurian romance, but your work stands as proof.

I wish I could come up with some constructive criticism, but I honestly can't think of any. Your exposition is poetic and flowing; it supports and enhances the narrative scenes, rather than acting as mere filler and summary. This is a great work, on both the idea and technical levels.

I sincerely hope 'Knight of Flowers' gets more attention in the future. You've earned it.
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
"He is wondering how tall Sora is now" Aw, that is really cute.

"he remembers carrying his son this way, before Max got too big to be picked up." I am so, so glad you mentioned Max, that's wonderful!

"It makes me feel sad. Like someone I know died there." Now you're gonna make me friggin' cry.

Ah, Sora is just too cute. _
BruHaeven chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I came to this by the favorite stories list of one of my favorite authors and, while I was initially a little thrown by the pairing, I'm so glad I decided to read it. This is beautiful and heartwarming and some parts of it are even a little heartbreaking (the brief mention about Penny had me welling up).

You've captured Goofy and Aerith perfectly and somehow managed to fit them together in a way that just WORKS. And I give you major credit for having the guts and talent to not only try to write them convincingly, but ultimately pull it off.

*favorites*
V-departed chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Very sweet, and very original. You've captured Goofy magnificently, and how you've crafted such an unorthodox pairing really makes it seem like it could work. Kudos to you!
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
How sickly sweet :) It was delightfully insightful, thank you.
Slamson chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I admit, I went into this thing with great caution.

You've got guts to actually make this story...Readable. To say the least. I don't anyone else could've pulled it off.

That said...

...I want DonaldNamine. -sulks-
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was astonishingly sweet! I will never look at Goofy quite the same again.
epicinsanity101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Thank you for writing this beautiful story. I cried after I finished reading it haha.
Aerithnes chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
uh...Really..?
The Doobie Bro chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I remember reading this when it was first submitted. To this day, I still cannot get over how beautifully it came out. I truly admire you for being one of the few writers I know to make such oddities like this work.

I hope to see more works from you, my friend!