Reviews for Digimon-Spin City Style! Millennium Madness
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Awesome! Now THAT was incredibly hilarious! You should write more stuff like this. And the part where Jack "came alive" again reminded me of that dog, Berkley, from Bad Dog (the tv show). Anyways, Keep on writing!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
I only have time today for just some reviews because I need to get on my homework. I already read all of your stories anyways.
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Poor jack! j/k! XD
inactiveaccount123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Sweet! My fave episode, BTTF IV: Judgement Day, of Spin City with Digimon is all to cool! But I woulda had Tai as Stuart and Ken as Mike because of this:

"I'm the sexiest bachelor!" Mike

"Ken's the sexiest bachelor!" All Ken fans.

So see? Ken and Mike are quite alike. And please even though Stuart is just plain strange when it comes to woman he's cool so don't leave him out next time. 'Kay? NK78
sonicash chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
one word... eh? ok... maybe if i wasn't half asleep this would make more sense... but izzy as batman...? that would probably work out well... so who's bat-girl... and who would be robin or nightwing as they call him...
Lilac chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
LOL! Good fic! Except I would have placed Yamato as Mike. And you forgot Stewart and James!
Javeman chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Wake the kids, email the friends, fax the neighbors, call your parents! Even though this is a parody it's one of the best fics I've ever read, if not THE best!
Rascal chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Odd, but in a good way I enjoyed!
Yami White Rain chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
oh my gosh that was sssssssoooooooo funny! hehehehehehe i am still laughing
Dragon of Darkness1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
It's a great story because it's Taiora and you said Matt's gay.
Hito chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
OMG! You are the master of humor! Keep written so I can keep readin!