Reviews for Earth And Stone
Secundum chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
What happened to the sub-plot about the rabid beasts/daemons?
writer6886 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
I liked this story. It was great. five out of five stars.
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Is seven years too late of a review? Anyway, I think you captured the character's personalities really well...it brings back memories of when I first watched the movie, at 3 or 4...
bluepianos chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
That was SO lovely, I read the whole thing just now and the mood of the entire story was absolutely perfect. You maintained the proper formal language the entire time but had a pretty wide range of characters, from average village-folk (noted with their different type of speech) to the animals in the forest. I enjoyed this very much, thank you for continuing Mononoke-hime, this was quite a treat.
Aki chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Ur story? I can not explain my feelings toward this story. I'm happy and glad that I choose this story to read next. By the time I finish, I felt sad and depressed that the story ended. I really don't know what to say, but these last few words, I Loved It.
Aki chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Fell down the cliff? Ok
Aki chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Good story plot so far. I'm hopping for some good ending. Before that, a good action scene
Aki chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
I never thought that Jiko Bou would have a son, yet alone, a wife too.
Aki chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I hate you for ending the chapter with a kiss and adding no more stuff. Mean.
Aki chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
That stranger at the end caught my attention more than San and Ashitaka.
Aki chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Alright! The story is getting interesting now.
Aki chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
San came to save the day. Yay.
Aki chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
When Kouroku said "Toki my beloved buttercup" I just made a weird face trying hard not to laugh.
Aki chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I'm glad that u gave an info condition on Eboshi missing arm. Most people just shrugg lt off.
Aki chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I like how u build and shape how Iron Village is moving around after the movie.