Reviews for Reluctance
KELS B chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
This story was so well written love the detail!
RhianonCapri chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i like your story. i think it's good. i haven'y finished it yet so i'm saving it to finish it
brainfear chapter 13 . 5/14/2009
This was great! Lots of loving for those who wanted it. Great read!
Bastas Babe chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
] I love how you've written the chapters so far!

Lawl you don't just rush right into everything. I honestly wish more people wrote like you.
satomika chapter 13 . 3/23/2009

very nice...

especially the way how it ended...
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
Bravo (lol). That was good. I actually want to read more about their relationship in a series, by you. That ending was great. The entire story was marvelous. I'm glad I ran across this. And I'm going to go read some more of your work to. I am officially a fan. :D
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
I like how this little relationship going. It's too funny. I wonder do Ed know what Spike was talking about. She bout do, because she know about everything else in the entire galaxy.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Much more passionate than the first time. You describe the scenes so well. I'm still trying to perfect mine. This story just keep getting better and better.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
That's so true. Women do hate to be compared to other women. I learned that the hard way, trying to be all lovey dovey.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
I wish Spike stop playing with her and tell her how she feel.

This relationship is so wired yet interesting. I'm really enjoying the story.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
Jet so cool with it. But what are Spike motives? I'm so confused right now. Not really, but questions are in my head. But I'm just going to keep on reading.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
LMAO! This just how I expected Jet and Spike's conversation to go. That was hilarious.

By the way, I'm a sucker for love. So this story just so...

so interesting to me. I loving every bit of it.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
That was a hot chapter. Not only that, but you still managed to add some character into the sex scene. I found it funny when Faye had stopped and slapped Spike. Then Spike had to cox her back into it. Well written.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
I didn't expect this to happen at this moment in the story. For some reason I thought this would have happen much later in the story. But this makes me wonder how they're going to be acting toward each other throughout the rest of the story. Great story.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
LMAO! This entire chapter was hilarious. Spike just so cool with it, and Faye being so aggravated about it doesn't make things better for herself.