Reviews for Five Regrets Winry Has While Marrying Ed
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That's such an Ed-ish thing to do. I can just imagine the decision: "Screw the general population and their hero worship. The only reason I'm doing the public ceremony is to keep the mobs away from our private wedding."
reverse read chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
so is nit part of a series you wrote, or something else. im slightly confused by the bit up top.
els1324 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
AH! I've only just read the FIRST PARAGRAPH and you've already got me in tears! *sobs*

And now that I've read it all, that was so beautiful! T_T You're so mean but so wonderful! My heart can't take it!
Sometimes I'm such a girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awe, sweet!
hakuna177 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was written like four years ago but I just wanted to tell you how awesome this little read was. Even made me feel teary-eyed for a while there and the end was just so sweet I was totally compelled to leave a review. Well done with this piece! Now to read the rest of your stuff...

Jac
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This is really awesome. I expected it to be regrets about Edward himself, but I was pleasantly surprised. That last one is one of the sweetest things I have ever read!
LadyWordsmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Okay, you're really good at making me go 'aw!' That one makes me ache a little inside, cataloging losses, and then Ed does something sweet at the end to make it okay!
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
So very adorable!
Zuppi chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This fic is so sweet. It rings very true to Winry's character and these are thoughts I can imagine her having. The first two in particular are lovely. I'm always dying to read the next chapter of the manga but it's getting so serious now I'm sure we're going to loose more people!

The thought about Ling and Ran Fan is probably my favourite. I love those characters so much, it's a pity they never made it into the anime. For a short thought on them you really captured their relationship perfectly. (I'm really dying to know what happens to them in particular. Poor Ling)

The thought centering around Den made me sniffle! My little doggie is pushing 16 and is really slowing down so it struck a chord there. :(

I think the final one sums up the relationship between Ed and Winry perfectly. I always loved the fact Ed is nostalgic for Rismebool and small time life. It's so sweet.
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Aw, this was so sweet _ Awsome job, I really loved it.
Yellow Mask chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I love this story. It's so cute, and at the same time, so realistic.
fornwalt chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Aw... *stares affectionatly in space for a moment, imagining the wedding* That's so sweet!
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
aw thats so sweet! )
MadSmurf chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
SO SWEET I LUVE WINXED FICS

mm.
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Aww this is so... I dunno. I like it. It seems very appropriate; it's sad just as the series is / is becoming, but the hope that comes through is from love. Even though I suppose the main relationship is Ed and Al, Winry is very important and it's nice that she's appreciated in this. And that's so in-character, Winry wanting a little wedding on a hillside. Anyway, good job. I liked this. The only thing that worries me is the fact that lists aren't allowed on ffnet, or at least they weren't the last time I checked, but unless you get some anti EdWin flamer I guess it won't matter.

Thanks for the good read, (I'm trying to get back into the swing of ffnet so my reviews are slow but they will come... someday. I just want to say that I AM reading your awesome stories!)