Reviews for Three Good Reasons
NatNicole chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
This is so interesting, original & well-written! I absolutely LOVE it! *grins like an art-making Deidara*
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
oh, now this is worth reading.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
An interesting and good story.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This was awesome! Not sure if you ever went back and expanded on this universe, but I would love to read more in it. I'll check out your profile when I'm done with finals (I really shouldn't even be here right now, but...) Thank you!
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Good job!
BornSinging chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I didn't really like the summary at first. After reading the fic I realize it's genius. Loved it. Good job.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
The Golden Trio - in another place, another time. Very well done.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Nicely put together.
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Loved this. Especially the scar as a kekkei genkai. Great oneshot, really.
James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Nice ideas. Any particular reasons for the names you chose for them?
straywords chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I love this. It is really is the trio in essence, how they are and how they would be in this sort of situation. Really loved Rokuro's, though they all work seamlessly together. Excellent writing.
Imagen99 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Ok i liked this alot, and i think it has alot of insight into the hp characters.

i dont know about naruto since i dont watch it...

But this was sweet :)
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I had absolutely no idea this was a crossover until the orange hair came into play. That is EXCELLENT. Very subtle, but very clearly the same characterization as the original Golden Trio and entirely tasteful. Brilliant!
pinklatent chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is just really brilliant. You seamlessly fused the trio into the shinobi world without altering too much of their personalities.

This is really good!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Very well written. You grasp the essence of their characters and portray it in a way that even without all the little details you included you can still tell who each is.