Reviews for Unexpected Friday
Robert Louis Drake chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Rascal Flatts 3
anna5545 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Awesome! Loved the interaction between Kate and Gibbs. And the lyrics were very appropriate!

Deanna :)
LisaG chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Hee hee hee! Really cute, hot and sweet...loved Kate's little tushy touch...you GO girl!
Moriel21 chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
I'm pretty sure you are officially my favorite KIBBS writer! This was another great story...I love the thought that Gibbs plays drums and Kate sings...talk about a HOT band, wowza! :D Nice job! :D
Katie Todd chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
Sequel...a whole series actually would be great but i see how solid the ending is so i have a feeling thats not happening (insert tears here) lol! great job.
moregoth chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Really funny and a great story. Perhaps Gibbs singing and playing the drums felt abit ooc but for the rest I think he was in character. The dinner with the rest of the team should be intresting...
kaleidoscopey chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
An wonderful last chapter, full of Kibbs. I really enjoyed it and loved that Gibbs told Kate he needs more space between the two of them. That was just so cute.

Well done again. Looking forward to reading the next story and of course a new Kibbs one ;)
mathhhh chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
Yeah that was really great !

I really loved this story, amazing job !
pryrmtns chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
works very well.. especially Gibbs have reservations about a relationship..
CSI4EVA chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
keep on going its heaps good!
dg101 chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
Thank you for the great story!:)
Ditte3 chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
It is absolutely sweet.
KibbsLover chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
i definitely liked the way it turned out :o) though i would have liked them getting caught by abby or tony as well. but you can't have it all, right ;o) and i'm absolutely sure that everyone who read it knows, what the conversation later that night will look like. great job :o)
JTSplash chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I have like all those songs on my playlist LOL! Nice fic, can't wait for the rest
Michi-Gibbs chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
I love it. It's fun to read your fanfiction. It's really good. The interaction between Kate and Gibbs during the concert is lovely.

It was a chance because I hear music (the song Ultimate) and then I read your fanfiction with exactly this song in it. LOL.

Look forward to the next review.

Semper Fi, Shanahan