Reviews for A Place You Used to Call Home
SilverPantherSM chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Please update this soon. I want to know what happens next. Please do not reply.
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
just stumbled upon this story...nice!
Roxie chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Normally, I can not read a fanfiction with someone other than Woody paired with Jordan. There is one man I can see her with other than Woody, though, and that man is Danny McCoy. Well done, I must say. The ending with Woody was a little hard for my WJ shipper self, but I managed. If I'm being honest, it was a clever way of ending things between them. Overall, nice job.
Buffy chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
I seriously love this fic.

This is the Jordan that I see, the character I love in all her perfect imperfection. I think the reunions are all in perfect character with what we've seen the past season - for Woody - and the seasons combined for the others. And needless to say, I love the way you write Danny and Jordan.

Shall be bookmarking this for future reading.
pryrmtns chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
AMEN! I'm glad that Ms. Jordan made the right choice...

I'm afraid that the writers are going to continue with the jerk Woody this upcoming season.
pryrmtns chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
okay.. I know which GENTLEMAN our lovely lady should choose..

someone needs to go back to WI and learn to play nice!
Colbykid chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
This was really good!
pryrmtns chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Jordan.. JOrdan.. JOrdan.. you should be nicer to your friend...
pryrmtns chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
cool that she went for her "father's" approval of her new beau 1st..

and all of Jordan's harem is showing up.. *snerk*

and just what kind of jammies is she wearing... ducks... sheep... kitties... puppies.. or teddies
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I love the new hero! and that Jordan's faithful friend Nigel never gave up!
cavanaugh-girl chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
*sigh* that was really great. This pairing seems to work so much better than JW..I loved everything about it.
Eireish chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Poor Woody! His love keeps tripping over his ego.

Jordan is going to be okay... she always will.

But what about Woody. Now that you've put him here - what are you going to do with him? Just asking.

Thank you for this wonderful story.
Eireish chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Finally. Woody. What a way to introduce him. But I get the uneasy feeling that she's been putting this off.
Eireish chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
This was a short chapter that did a lot. I loved that Jordan didn't have to explain anything to Garret. The bad penny reference - very cute. The crucible of time - wow. Your stories are so good - they are always fun to experience. But it is the way they are written - all the little things - that make them such a pleasure to read. Thank you.
wjobsessed chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
Well, Nyn, quite frankly my stomach hurts.

You made up your mind to write Woody off in this fic and that's certainly your right.

In MHO he would've yelled/snipped at her at first but then I really do think he would have shut up and listened to her even after 6 years, even if she was giddy in love with Danny.

Certainly it could have ended the same with her returning to Vegas, but I think Jordan and Woody both would have calmed down, out of mental exhaustion mainly, and had a very thorough, bittersweet talk.

But it was beautifully-written *sniff, walks away, head down*