Reviews for The Edge of Honor
Chronic Sleeper chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Please post another chapter soon.
sulie chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
GAH

-love it-

:D
ANDYGM chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Very very good, your work is always amazing. Please continue this story!

Por favor, actualiza pronto,si? XD

P.D.: sorry i don't speak english very well
badbunny1818 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I love this story keep up the good work and update soon!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Wells, I could make comments or suggestions, but most of them would be random, individual, spur-of the moment, corrections of personal preference. So I'll leave that alone.

I spotted one grammatical error, but I doubt you really care enough to change the entire story to fix it. Besides, I wouldn't want to sidetrack you from furthering the plot of your other stories.

The only other real objection I had was about the second scene, the one about the assassination. Since all of the characters were unidentified men, when you described someone as "The man" I couldn't tell which it was. I got confused to who was doing and saying what. While I'm guessing you intended to be vague and mysterious, you might want to try a different approach. Being confused distracts from the story. *no offense!*

Here's my personal reaction: Where as in all (as far as I can remember) of your other stories the distinct focus on the relationship of the two main characters (in this case Kenshin and Kaoru) was one of my favorite characteristics of the story, I find that in this story I'm actually far more pleased and interested in their interaction of the other characters. Also how the interaction with other characters will effect the relationship of Kenshin and Kaoru. (geez, how many propositional phrases can be packed into one sentence anyway? -my earlier sentence-)

The feudal lord only evoked a generic distaste for him and all people like him. Koshijiro, on the other hand, captured my interest (predictably from his mention in Complete Me.) I find that I really dislike him. Aoshi and Kaoru interaction is always fun, because it's pretty much nonexistant in the manga, and also very...flexible? variable? Aoshi's practically a split personality, it's hard (at least for most people) to get a grasp on his personality, and his actions and reactions are unpredictable. He's also such an intelligent idiot (as many men often are.) Misao and Yahiko are fun, too. While extra characters can often just be superfluous, when well managed they can add a lot of dimension to a story. You managed it really well, keeping the story in the same tone despite the different personalities. You rock!

THANK YOU very much for all your time and effort! :) I really appreciate it. (and no, I'm not stalking you, I'm just being a generic rabid fangirl...which is kind of the same but different I promise! *is very uneasy about other peoples' opinion*)
Only Secret chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
are you going to update this one? it's only beginning to get very very interesting!
Bellaria chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Oh me like lol very good
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This is really interesting - I have all these questions I want answers to, like who Kyoshiro is, and why Kaoru chooses not to talk . . . Anyway, hope you update soon xD
krystalMage chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That was a nice start. Kaoru as a member of the Oniwabanshu. *grins* I've never encountered that sceario before. But it's refreshing. I hope you will update soon. I like your style, descriptive yet not suffocated with imagery. Very nice.

Ja ne!
Fishee chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Wow, that was an intense chapter (well, maybe not the intense like...massive killings). It was awesome :) (I can't seem to find any "original" adjectives) I hope you update soon, and I can't wait to see the development of this story :D This was suffice for a first chapter.

I'd say make this AK, but you might have already decided KK or KBK, so that's fine too -

Good luck with the rest of this story.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Wonderful job as always!

KK conflict at the first meeting!

I hope you update them!
KagirinaiSakka chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
love it! update soon.
Soniya Himoura chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
ui liked it hope u up date soon...ok bvye
Greennathaniel chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
This was really good! I really liked the feel. Can't wait for the next chapter! ::sways holding hand to her heart:: I feel all anxious _
openwindow3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
OMG! UPDATEUPDTAEUPDTAE! WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED? I SHALL CHECK EVERY DAY! !
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »