Reviews for The Edge of Honor
Shinta-FAn chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
ahahahaha i wanna punch kenshin for being a jerk! this sounds so interesting! plz update soon...wat is the parring? Kenshin? Aoshi? ...hehe...ja ne! XD
serabi chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
The first scene, the death part, is this the end of your story? Is Kaoru gonna die in this story? Hope not.

Kenshin's mean. Is he going to be mean up to the end of the story? Will the gentle Kenshin show his butt in this story?

Sorry, got to many questions...hence, please update soon.

Not being too demanding here. just love the first chapter.
Valaroma chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
This sounds good! I hope you will update it soon too. The first part was very angsty though, I hope it wasn't a description of Kaoru's death. In that case you've already told the outcome of the story...

Anyway, see ya in the next chapter.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
A great start to an adventurous story it seems! love reading it! it is just so fun reading your stories! simply can't wait for the next chapter! update soon k! )
Jisusaken chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This sounds like its going to be an awesome story! update soon!
whoknoez chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Another wonderful story! But I hope that they don't end up kicking you in the ass in the end!
Minchi chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Oh I already see how great its going to be. I adore it. It looks so interesting. I hope you update soon.

~Minchi
ScarletScroll chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Wonderful chapter.

I really enjoyed it.

Please update soon.
blurelic chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
ooh... very interesting!
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
So this is Battosai that we meet first? Kenshin would not hurt Kaoru, only Batt would deliver a blow meant to anger. Will Kenshin show up or is Kaoru to somehow earn Batt's respect?

Interesting story, Keep writing!

Cheers!
Chi no Kaori chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Great start, I'm already hooked. Making Kaoru part of the Oniwanbanshu is a pretty novel idea for a story. She seems a little out of character at this point in time, though to be fair she hasn't really had much to say. I can't wait for more _
Reignashii chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
O-O I absolutely love this story! next chapter please! i wanna know what happends next! wow... I am hooked!
Oyuki chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
ooh, ooh, another story. and so interesting. i have a question, did kaoru purposely sell herself to the oniwabanshu? hm? yeah, and what is in that package that guy have her? so many questions. more soon.
Ohagi-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
You must continue! This is a very original idea for a story plot! Therefore, you MUST update! LOL! Until next time! Sayonara! - Ohagi-chan
en route chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
the story seems very familiar. is this a rewrite?
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »