Reviews for The Edge of Honor
Kaoru4 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
A very intrguing story! The first chapter is drawing me into the plot. Can't wait to see more. The character here, it's Kaoru... but having more emphasis on her firey side than normal side. Great job, can't wait to read more!

Thought it was an Aoshi/Kaoru fic at the beginning, but as I read on saw it was KK. _
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Very well done. I especially liked the mixmatch of the group and diffent standings. Good luck with the next chapter!
AceRaptor chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
excellent start, plz update soon :)

btw this story is BxK pairing right?
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Yay! Oh, I've been looking forward to this story since you posted a snippet of it on Triumvirata! It does not disappoint.

Possibly my favorite detail in this story was the way that you described her kneeling down-it really evoked an image of grace and vivid picture of position.

You've got so many nice little story layers going on-there's the mystery of why Kaoru was 'sold' and who Kyoshiro is and what their relationship is to each other along with the overarching question of what her new 'master' is trying to accomplish and how that relates to her.

I wonder why she was so happy to get into that uniform? Maybe she was just thrilled to not be in kimono-I probably would be too.

I find her interaction with Kenshin very interesting as well. I wonder why he was so very offended with her not fighting to her fullest capacity? Hmm... character points to ponder.

Anyway, I _thoroughly_ enjoyed this. I look forward to more when it comes!
happyloveygirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
ouch! kenshin was a wee bit harsh there..

do you know what the pairings are going to be for this fic? i'm hoping for kxk but it will be interesting to read whatever you write. Update soon, i'll be looking forward to reading more.
Pia Bartolini chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Here you go again with the tantalizing tidbits (no pun this time) and your poor readers frothing at the mouth for more...*clicks tongue*

Again, a very promising beginning. It's too early to tell the dispositions of the characters or any real plot points, but for a beginning I'd say, as always, you are impeccable. *claps*

Can't wait for more (please please please not another half a year!)
ixchen chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
well they're off to a good start. can't wait to see more.
Via x Infinito chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hello Linay,

Hahahaha, I know in my last review for your other story I said it was good to get the ideas out... but darn woman, you really are torturing us here!

This story seems like it is going to be VERY interesting. Loved every minute of it.

There was one line that stood out to me a lot, and that was about discarding the clothes and the lives. Very neat comparison, and very true too.

I am so excited about this story! I know it's going to be great. Dramatic, sad, beautiful but great.

I love how you are able to make Kenshin so cold and distant like a proper hitokiri. I give you much credit for that. It's hard not to fall in and give him a slight weakness just so that he can show SOME sort of sign of affection towards Kaoru. You've got a great talent for writing. Keep it up.

My excitement went from 30 to 100 by the time Aoshi and Misao were introduced. I didn't think it was going to get better than that for the first chapter but you have proved me wrong by introducing Kenshin in it too.

Wah, I'm so excited for this! I should be in bed but once I saw the email 'NEW STORY FROM LINAY' I was like screw that. . .

Okay, well see you around and take care!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6