Reviews for When You Call My Name
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
*tear* that was beautiful
M.E.Pea chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
You're a horrible person- for making me fall in love like that! Seriously, you made the story so realistic. It was sad on so many levels, but that's life, unfortunately. I was intending on going to sleep but I think I'll read the sequel now. Keep writing! You're wonderful!
anon chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
guh..so sweet.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Wonderful!
purplerawr chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Amazing! I hardly ever read Breakfast Club fanfics, but if they're all as good as this then I definitely will!

- purplerawr
Dorkie chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I'm sorry that I don't have anything better to say, but this was awesome. Seriously.
greengrouch chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
...wow. Just wow. I remember seeing this story and thinking, "12,0 words?" But as I read your story, I couldn't wait to see how things evolved between Brian and Andy. Great story! Very in-character and well-developed. Now I'm off to find this sequel. :D
lettersinthesky chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
gahh, your writing is so refreshing. i love this.
RanebowStitches chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh my god, that was freaking amazing! It made me laugh and cry and just squee all at the same time! Just pure epicness.
How Clever of You chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
ujnjkaenrajehjhneaflwkrja

that's all I can say.

afklearknaefmamewnra.
Blood White Panther chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
It's hard to change, sometimes, so I understand how things might never have worked out with Allison or between Claire and John. I also like the build-up between Brian and Andy. This is really powerful.

Panther

P.S. I'm off to see the sequel!
Chishio Ame chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This story was absolutely amazing. I hope you continue it in some form or fashion.
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I so love this story and I just started reading the sequeal...if there was a place that you could put your favorite authors on here, you'd be there...oh wait, there is...(Adds to fav. authors list)..._
Wolfish-Insanity chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh, GOD. I loved that so much.

The whole thing was heart-wrenchingly sad, especially the ending. It was very realistic and I can truly picture this happening after that fateful Saturday.

Eagerly waiting for the next part.
tigerballz chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh my God...that was a great read. I loved, loved, loved the ending. Very sweet, but miserable. Fantastic job!