Reviews for Chaos Theory : Day Zero
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Awesome story
Gamma Cavy chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Ther realy was a pre-jedi order but the were called the Jeedai not Ja-dai and the were wiped out in the force wars of typhon whitch resulted in jedi and sith
Azhwi chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Okay, I gotta say. One of the best Halloween fics I've read! I love the repercussions!

YES! To the Halo alterations. Danny as Gandalf is amazing and well-matched. Cordy's was an interesting choice, but I love it because she has now become a better person with a better take on what she wants in life... and Oh Xander buddy. That's insane.

*snicker* Well played on Ethan.
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Awesomeness. When/if you continue this story, I look forward to what you write. I'm sure it will be impressive.
Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
*dying of laughter* Oh that's great. The ST characters got to see how they are perceived in that reality. Oh wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing what you are going to do to the people in the aftermath.
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Pity this has been abandoned. It's a good start, if a bit cluttered; the trick will be meshing it all together without resorting to the usual "one convenient threat at the time".
dylanredefined chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
eva buffy x over thankyou :)
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
"Theoretically, we're not off duty..." Carter said in a low tone.

It is believed that time is not a linear thing and occurs all at 'once' instead of a order of events in a line/row/direction. Therefore if she ever was on duty she still is on duty because it happened at the same 'time' as when they were speaking.

And so, in theory they are on duty-deadnot born/?\profit!
WraithRune chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
This fic should have gotten more reviews. :) It's good and original. Keep up the interesting crossovers _ I am book marking you.
Nighetray chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
very cool
WBH21C chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
So very well done! Let me guess, Dawn?
Bobboky chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
nice, i love this story
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
I like this one.
Harmne chapter 8 . 4/19/2007
Very interesting story! I have to confess I got confused a few times - although I was a devoted fan of Buffy and Star Trek (both) and the older Star Wars movies, I only have enough familarity with SG to know O'Neill and Daniel Jackson, and I don't know anything about Halo except it's a very popular game! Still, I enjoyed the Halloween Chaos!
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 3/16/2007