Reviews for Beauty Is Stronger Than Hitokiri Battousai
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 5/9
lol but having hard time with your equations... poor kenshin, i don't want to see him in drag. :(
found this in archives! *\o/*

i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the two sequel movies. all three were great, the casting was fabulous! just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel (no he doesn't die) 'the legend ends'. they had changed the story of the anime for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel... hopefully it'll be both remembrance and jinchuu arcs).

i'm counting on big box office numbers to motivate them to film 'remembrance' and 'jinchuu' arcs of manga... you can see the all three online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google - gooddrama rurouni kenshin - although i'm not sure it's available in every country) the three movies will be listed:
"Rurouni Kenshin (2012)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)"
they can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page in seven or eight parts and each are around two hours long. you can also get the box-set dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon... i am waiting to see if they will be making anymore before i buy them all in a box set. ;)
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Akatala chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I admit I was reluctant to read this at first. Normally parodies turn out as garble uworthy of passing 4th grade Language Arts let alone being funny whatsoever. However, the reviewers convinced me to read it anyway. I'm glad I did. This was absolutely hilarious AND very well written. Bravo! *applauds*
DeguChan chapter 1 . 9/27/2004

I would bestow upon thee the golden and proactinium spork of doom and my infamous wheezing gales of laughter if I had not already LMAO. Effin hilarious and amusing, O mighty Chibi Buta-dono.

I offers thee sacrificial... anou... curly fries...! In the hope that you will write another excellent sidesplitter the next time your boss is away... PLEASE?

ColdAndFire chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
*rolls around on floor* SO FUNNY that is really good * bows to you*
Jess chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I love it 0_0! Hilarious
Please write more!
Zim chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
This was a great story. You should continue! Did Kenshin ever have to go to that party?
Melpomene melancholica chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
LOL! I never thought I'd enjoy Proving so much! LOL. Maybe if you had been my Algebra or Geometry teacher... LOL
no longer a fanfiction writer chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
I thought this was hilarious! Lol _ Cracked me up. Poor Kenshin. I really can't believe that Kaoru and Megumi would go that far for a part though, ;)
omochi chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
AHAHAHAHAHAH...poor kenshin...
Faye Tse chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Oh my God this really cracked me up! Poor Kenshin and Sano!
Yue Yiao chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
i thought this was just hilarious, good one.
vanessa chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
sugoi! this is *so* cute! *clutching stomach and rolling around the floor, laughing helplessly* sanosuke in a kimono! *wiping tear from eyes* this is the most hilarous fic! i *LOVE* it! haahaa! this is great! write more!
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
oh gods! another! another!
Missie-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
*with completely wet face from tears from laughing so hard* Sessha wouldn't imagine Rooster and Pip Squeak being in a kimono! *rolls down the floor banging head with hand clutched to stomach from pain in laughing hard* Anyway, sessha thinks the fic is good 'although sessha is the laughing stock of the dojo'
Karlyl chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
That was frickin' hilarious. My hat is off to you;)