Reviews for Up All Night
Dreadfulfantasyla chapter 6 . 2/27
Hello Gilpin & Mrs Tater,
don't know if you will read this review since it's a very old story but I've just found it out and I wanted to leave it. I love R/T romance stories and think that this is one of the best written on the couple. It's very very funny and sweet and I couldn't stop reading it. The end of it leaves me asking for a sequel, maybe M rated, did you ever think to make one? It's never too late ;)
Bye!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
I CALLED IT!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
it's so not going to be luxury
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
hahaha, is it just me or are Kingsley and emmeline totally playing matchmaker?
PSW chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
This was great! Thx for writing!
faerieMagic07 chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
Tonks is hillarious here. Haha. Smelling if her deodorant was still working. Good one.
Alinyaalethia chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Right, so I keep rereading this at intervals and not only does it never fail to have me in stitches but it is now irretrievably cannons far as I'm concerned. (It is entirely possible some but not all rereadings are occasioned by rereading Order of the Phoenix.)It is also the story that properly so,d me on Lupin and Tonks. I love the humour, the way you capture the characters and the details you throw in. (Among the details I can't mentally undo is Remus's student crush on McGonagall. It just made sense.) Well done both -I may have been years saying it, but I have a feeling I may be in good company there :)
lovemya2000 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Cute Story.I Love Remus And Tonks In Scenarios Like This
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
This was absolutely wonderful! Thanks to both of you for your hard work!
I'm sure Remus and Tonks had a wonderful time together in Primrose Byre, even with the not so subtle passwords. And Tonks' reaction to his password was hilarious! You really captured their playful banter and subtle flirting.
Based on this piece, I think you should write more with MrsTater! And I know that you also wrote Between the Lines with MrsTater, so that's my next fic to read.
remusdora chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
sorry and how stupid of me not to review this since it's one of my favourites. I simply loved it how they both wanted to be on mission together and those awkward passwords that was hilarious and that moment where remus tried to touch her shoulder when he stretched his arms that was cute and they finally expressing themselves finally and their revenge on Molly and Sirius was awesone I laughed during that moment and when sirius and Molly discussing how they complete each others sentencesl, dit next to each other and finally when remus says "Would I be right in thinking I'm going to be upall night again?" and also when tonks thinks that it would be only her to that low voice of remus that was beautiful.
raquelicious chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Okay, so that last promise was a little cheeky for me. I would, however, very much like the sincere Remus who proclaims innocently that I always look lovely, and perhaps the smug one too.
I am very much impressed with Remus and Tonks, who, running on minimal sleep, managed to fool a fellow Marauder and the woman who raised Fred and George respectively.
I also very much liked the account of the broom cupboard incident, because it fits nicely with a theory that I've always had- that Remus, as a student, was too charming for the teachers to really be angry about any of the trouble he gets into.
alynawatlovers chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I want to hear Kingsley and Emmeline get it, really. :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
This was just too entertaining. But the question still stands, will Tonks ever find out: Boxers or Briefs?

At any rate, I am quite amused by this. I love that you guys took such a small scene and added a huge story behind it. I remember reading that part and wondering what she'd had to do that left her up so late and so very tired, but it seems you've answered that already! LOL.

Thanks for the fun read.
owlinacloak chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I loved it ! It was so cute !
I Luv R-T chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
that was just delicious! except i think it needs one more chapter, if you know what i mean.. ;)