Reviews for Obsession
lemonsquare chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I Think it's realy unfair that sasuke lost his one leg just because naruto is stubborn and selfish.

sasuke still have a dream to fulfill and naruto needs to respect that. sasuke needs to avenge his family by defeating his brother, and naruto have no right to get in between that.

Sasuke's reason for wanting to leave is very heavy and personal.

I'm sad that sasuke lost his one leg. It's not pretty at all.
It's kind of Ok. If sasuke did become invalid but not to have one of his leg cut off.
Jamaica-tan chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This fic deserves a lot more reviews! Especially as it comes very close to what will probably happen at the end of Naruto. A lot of fics nowadays seem to just go for ideals, but you get right down to the character flaws. :)
Jiraya Junior chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Nobody, that's who, nobody's gonna love Sasuke, not even Naruto, because, just because... he doesn't deserve something as beautiful as love.

Take Care

SolitaryPain
personart chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
B*h Sasuke desrves that! I'm really thankful to you for writing this fic. You're great!
LovelyCookie chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I liked the story and plot, I just didn't liked the ending. It just didn't feel right.
raikouinazuma chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats what you get for hurting Naruto!

No one will love you now!Muhahahahaha!
kemper chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Finally! This is what i actually picture happening b/w sasuke and naruto! They're both stuborn bastards... sasuke more so... well ne ways you captured the relationship well! Kutos for u!

lol!