Reviews for Spaced Wired for sound and vision
Admin Tesla chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
hehehehe i like this a lot this is the first Spaced fan fic ive read and i have to say its brilliant! my favorite charecter from spaced is tryes as i remeber from one episode he was raving to a road crossing which made me nearly wet myslef! this is really good continue with the good work.
CeeLoobyLouDee93 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
“Bob’s your uncle, and we have cable TV!” said Tim.

“His name’s Rob, not Bob!” Snapped Tyres. “Call him Bob and he’ll kill you!”

Probably the best few lines ive read in a LONG time!

Brilliant, had me in stitches the whole way through XD

Lovee how you put Daisy in a bikini and had Tim trying not to look at her, but we all know he was XP

Fab story!

Caleb Nova chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
I compliment you on writing a Spaced fanfiction that actually contained a number of real laughs for me. It's not often that I've any fanfiction which achieves occasions of genuine humor. In that regard, you've surpassed the crowd. Well done.
Acid-Rush chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I have to say, chapter 2 of this fic had some excellent moments in it - most notably paintballing Jar-Jar and Mike appearing on 'When TA Soldiers Go Bad!'.

Please continue - there's just not enough Spaced fic out there! I'd write some, but, y'know - I'm just not funny.
Codyfancypants chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hilarious fic! You got all the characters down pat, but who exactly is Tyres? Anyway, please update, if only for my sake.

Actually, I wrote a Spaced fic too, I'd appreciate it if you could check it out.