Reviews for Not too bothersome afterall
Lucille chapter 1 . 3/26
Woohoo! Shikamaru became dominant! YEAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow, you do any pairing in an undisgunstig way! Haha well done
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Don't think Shika would do that it, but it's sexy to see him turn the tables on Kiba like that. xD
bunnygirl2012 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hm, well that certainly was...different and rather intriguing. A tad bit short for my tastes I suppose, but all in all it was pretty good. Kiba was rather forward, but that does fit his personality. As far as Shika being uke, with Kiba I don't think it would have ever crossed my mind, but it worked rather well. Not bad at all.
blackrose777 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Loved it! Very well written!
Zoomi chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
ROFL. WOW, I never even imagined Shikamaru ever getting with Kiba but if it ends up like this I think I'd love to read more on this pairing :D (I'm going to see if I can find other Shika/Kiba fics after this :P)

I'm really thankful of your friend, since without them you wouldn't have wrote this!

It was super sexy! At least Shikamaru was! I love it when characters do something out of the ordinary in accordance to their personality. :D And the little devil in me was delighted that Kiba got what he asked for and then some. I mean he was asking for it, since he assumed Shika would bottom. haha.
Sparky-hime chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
*puts away in favorites* wow, luv it! lol, 'itai'... silly Kiba, you don't bite off more than you can chew!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
WHO! HOT MAN LUV! and shika can be motivated with the right incentive... *wink*

erm... can I request somrthing? c-can you write a-a- 3some w/ SAsuke, naruto, and sai please? *cowers in fear of being yelled at*
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Lol who'd of thought that shika had that side to him? ahehe. :3
The Wayward Angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
meiyo-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
lol...i was laughing so hard at the 'turn' of events...nice job!
Aren0817 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i love this pairing
TotallyObsessive chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
hee :D how nice Good job!
animeo chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I love shikaXkiba its the best pairing I've seen, but sadly this fic made me cry with...with...I can't think of anything it just made me cry *tears*

1) Since when is Kiba THAT direct? Yes He's direct in some ascpects but not like that. He doesn't seem like the kind to go "looking" for sex...

2) Kiba is the Uke and Shikamaru is the Seme You can't change that. It just isn't in shikamaru's nature to be uke-ish (BLEH! I can't even picture that...)

3) Shikamaru just wouldn't just run into a situation like that immediatly taking control of it. His thought process is quite complex he'd have a better way of taking control.

4) Kiba Humping ... Dog-like the Inuzuka maybe but they arn't savage animals.

5) and this is regarding a comment/review thinggy "Shikkie"? *shudder shudder* no... thats just as bad as calling him "Shika" without it being in regards to the pairing abb.

Sorry if this isn't the kind of Review you were looking for but Those things HAD to be made known