Reviews for Hearts Like Ours
1enchantedgirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
you continue to blow me away! really exceptional work!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
The ending seemed a little abrupt, jumping from the present to one year in the future. However, I'm not quite sure how you could have made the transition smoother. Maybe if I thought on it a bit, I could come up with something... Otherwise, this oneshot was executed beautifully. I really enjoyed the build up to the confession and then, the catharsis of their feelings. You write very well. Thus, I'd really enjoy reading a chaptered fic or two from you. It could be about Seto & Katsuya or any other pairing, really. I'd just be happy to read such a fic with your quality of writing : D
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was so sad, a bit too detailed at times, but beautiful aswell. And I loved the conclusion
Renchikolul chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
so tender and sad
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
*sniff sniff*

*sniff*

*single tear*

wow, such a tragedy...but there's a wholeness there too. completion.

awesome. brava.
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Kind of a bittersweet ending, ne? Love'd it though.
sutoroberi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I am literally bawling into a Kleenex right now.

You are an amazing writer, and I'm being completely honest about this, because so few stories have caused me to cry this hard. I simply cannot comprehend why this has not received more praise.

Wow. The pain that all the characters are going through, especially the regret and bitter remorse that Seto and Jou are feeling, are so clearly portrayed. The angst is so real-it just tugs at my heart and brings tears to my eyes. The misinterpretation of their loved one's feelings contributes to irony of the situation-both feeling the pain, helplessness and regret of unspoken words, yet not realizing that their loved one was also struggling the same way.

The emotions built gradually as the story progressed, hitting its climax at the love scene where their desperation for each other showed its full wrath. Even though they weren't sober, it was such a strong and beautiful scene, that had me praying that things would work out.

The ending had me sniffling into the tissues, until I just downright broke down while reading the very last line of the story because it was just perfect, so perfect.

Thank you for sharing such an amazing piece; you do not know how incredibly glad I am to have found this.

Keep up the great work!
Dessireh chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
U ruined my day with this...

Exellent, u are very skilled at writing.

If an angsty story is good, the reader have to cry, and I did, but it left me depressed, really...

Loved it...
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
amazing...just...amazing...
KeiEn chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That's great! _

So sad! Poor Mokuba and Shizuka... They're so cute together and how sad their deaths are. Jou and Seto... I really see them falling apart with their siblings death and Jou being the most affected, externally!

So happy for.. the (bitter) happy ending!

Great fic

Huggles

KeiEn
LadyVirgo1956 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
As usual you weave and construct a great story. I've read this on ld. Congrads for winning. Looking forward to another great story.