Reviews for Fallen
Sophie chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Finally! an original superman fic, A am excited and eager for more!
JeanBoulet chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
AW superman canNOT NOT remember his past ! he just CAN'T! well, this is YOUR story, and it's WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS, so i guess ur off the hookupdate soon
JeanBoulet chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
...NO! NOT SUPERMAN! NO great chappie, though
htbthomas chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Whew! Well, now that I have my chapter finally posted, I can catch up with my reviewing...

I really like Kal's personality. It's really interesting to see what he does when he is totally unaware of his abilities and history. And Lois is even more strongly attracted to him this way.

I wonder what will finally bring his memory back? Can't wait for the next one!
t wrecks chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
cool , how weak is he?
nicolesargent chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Jeez...Finish another chapter I can't wait! It get's better and better.

Are you sort of following Lois and Clark the new Adventures of Superman episode of the first season when Clark get's amnesia after getting hit bad by that astroid? If so your doing a great job. That was one of my fav episodes! Keep up the good work!
calsax chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Good chapter. Man, Richard is a marvelous guy!
calsax chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Ooh, boy. I'm so curious as to who it was that did this to Supes. Great work, Nautica!
thesagerk chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
amazin! can't wait to read more - who was it that did this? i really hope u update asap! please!
Anarra chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
interesting...keep going, i love you calling him kal.
Anarra chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
great story, interesting premicice, good plot line, and good use of characters. Great job and please update soon, you have me intrigued.
Jen K chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
I love this! I can't wait t see what happens. Update soon!
AgiVega chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Calling him Kal is cute :)
estetson47 chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Your writing flows so smoothly, it's really a joy to read. I laughed when Clark asked if Lois and Richard had any food, like it was the oddest question a person could ask. Will they recognize that he's Clark now that he's in regular clothes? I look forward to reading more.
red lighting chapter 3 . 9/22/2006