Reviews for Fallen
Diane LD chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Ohh, this looks great. I can't wait for a new chapter!
Jackia chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
OH I cannot wait to read the next chapter!

Poor Richard!

POOR Superman!
Vandr chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
How cool! Is the creature that attacked Superman maybe the Eradicator? He was made on Krypton. Write some more soon, I can't wait to see what happens when Lois and Richard get to the Fortress.
JeanBoulet chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
o0o0o another AMAZING story! though Unmasked was one of my personal favorites thanx for the great chappie, and update soon
AgiVega chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
An interesting start to say the least... can't wait for more :)
htbthomas chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Yay! The new story's posted! I felt so antsy for you to continue working on this! Glad to see it, even if it is at the expense of the Clois stories. :)

I think this is a great little idea here. Can't wait to see where it's going!
Yeah chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
What a wonderful, intriguing start! I love the way your writing flowed, and especially how you crafted Lois, however briefly, in this first chapter. Can't wait for the next part!
red lighting chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
awsome start
t wrecks chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Good idea, logical next step. Does Richard know about Clark? you have left it a bit mysterious as to rather he knows. Sometimes he seems to know and sometimes it is as if he is good at concealing it.
calsax chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Great start, Nautica! I'm glad to see you back with a new story.
Eviefan chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Okay you have me intrigued, Um write more please. I'd leave more of a comment but where to begin, well lets see whats going on with our guy in the suit? Whose hurting him and what was that all about. I'll have to go back and read it when My brain is more awake. Till then write more please

Eviefan
JJ chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
sounds like Brainiac to me! very neat idea- I'm so glad you're writing another story!
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Great start!
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
More soon? Please? This is excellent! I loved it!
dlz chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Wow... This sounds great, Nadia!

Update soon, please!