Reviews for Fallen
Phnxfyr1 chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
love the story can't wait for more
StrGazr04 chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
plz update i really like this fic
NiteAngel chapter 9 . 11/13/2007

i was just wondering...are you ever going to update this one? cos this is a really good story! please update! cos it's been agess!

Jen chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
*twitch* It's not finished! *wails* It was so good and drew me into the story so much and then it was like running into a wall and falling off a cliff cause it's not finished! *self destructs*
Wahoogal06 chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
Oh man! You are going to finish the story, right? RIGHT? Please please do! I need to know what knocked Superman around so badly that he forgot who he was! And I need to know how Clark and Lois will act when Clark DOES get his memories back! This is too good of a story to just lie dormant here for so long...please update soon!
KitKaos chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
Wow, great story, great pacing, love it! Please do write more soon!
fightindog chapter 9 . 7/4/2007
Clever story - really looking forward to seeing where it is going. It really shows a different way for Lois and Richard to find out.

Keep it up and I look forward to new chapters.

BellaCordelia chapter 9 . 6/28/2007
So I feel horrible since I hadn't even had a chance to read this chapter until now, almost 6 months after it was posted! I hope that you are able to find the time and the energy to finish the story. I'm once again captivated by your story!
Miss Kryptonite chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
wow, you have a really good story! hope you update soon!
MoonSerenade chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
Hey there! Really, really love your story and the whole plot and all. Hope you won't give it up until it's finished. And you left it with a kind of cliffie there so I'm just dying to know what happens when HE arrives. Will be waiting for an update. :D Keep up the good work, hugs and kisses!
Draw4life chapter 9 . 5/10/2007
O! Suspence! Drama! Who is HE?

Love the story! Keep it up and I like the cliffhanger. UPDATE SOON!

WolfDaughter chapter 9 . 4/30/2007! I tried to click on the next chapter button and there wasn't one! I have to say that's supremely unfair given the cliffhanger you left us with! ;-) Please update again soon!
jenepeuxpaslecroire chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
Ack! You can't leave off like that! This is a really good story so far. Can't wait to read more. :-D
Thietje chapter 9 . 4/19/2007
I like it. I'm glad he got his memory back. did he also get his powers back?
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update again and soon.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »