Reviews for Fallen
calsax chapter 8 . 1/22/2007
Great chapter! I apologize for the late review. Great talk between Richard and Lois. That lone tear from Clark was profoundly sad.
HBForth chapter 9 . 1/22/2007
Oh my God. I want to know what happens next. I think your first couple of chapters were the weakest in terms of the writing and characterisation but once you got going, yes, I really have enjoyed reading this. I can't wait for the next part to know who's coming! I really like Clark's characterisation - the slightly quirky, naive quality he has - you've captured that really well. One thing I have begun to notice about the Lois character in a lot of other fan fics as well as this one is how bitter everyone has made her. It kind of puts me off her and makes me wonder if there will ever be a futre for them as she's so nasty to him. But the way they found out he was clark was classic. Thanks and hope to see the next chapter really soon.
mistressbabette51 chapter 9 . 1/14/2007
Clark has all the facts, but what will he do with them?

And, what did Clark mean, “He’s coming”? Who’s coming? Guess I’ll have to keep reading. Rest assured, I will.

Thanks for the update.
Anarra chapter 9 . 1/12/2007
whos coming! update soon. I must learn more
Crystal chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Oh my gosh I can't believe you left it at that lol. that was a really good chapter! I can't wait for you next one!
Arhazivory chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
Wow...Nautica that was great. I loved that last section, when just by his eyes she knew he was back. Awesome chapter.
Freedom Tide chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
please update, this is good. is there gonna be some action in the next chapter?
Jen K chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
What a great chapter! And so soon. I hope that you'll update again soon because the suspense is killing me.

Also, I received the PM you sent me but has been acting funny. I'd love to post my stories at the website you mentioned. Just let me know what to do (I'm pretty computer challenged).
Bee chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
i really like the storyline.

maybe a bit too much blah blah *lol*

but ... what a cliff hanger ... damn!
CindyB chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
I am really enjoying this re-learning experience. More please.
Anieline chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
Ooh! Evil cliffie!

I really liked this chapter. Poor Clark, having to be told again what a big mistake he made in leaving, and how much he missed. I can't wait for the next installment! :)
MoriahThePariah chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
I love the double meaning of the last line, "He was back." Whether you intended it to be that way or not. ;)
sayrae3times chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
Oh my gosh, that was a fantastic ending to the chapter! I was so engrossed in what was going on that I totally forgot about that thing from the beginning! So is Superman back? Please please update soon!
queequeg1013 chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
This is really good. I can't help but feel pain for Clark and even Lois. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alphie chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
That was a nice reveal. You've got a very interesting situation here in the fact that neight Lois nor Clark can remember Jason's conception. Very interesting. And I like the cliffe ending.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »