Reviews for Hidden Beneath
Netsubo chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Any more chapters?
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
goood story what happens next up date soon please!
ArtisticallyFlaved chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Why you no update?
I found your blindingly awesome story in '09, and something reminded me of it so i tracked you down in my faves only to find it hasn't been updated for twoish years!
:c You have made this fangirl very sad at the lack of more amazingly awkard cuteness.
I hope you find it in your heart to deign us worthy of more of your literary genius soon 3
Nature chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
please hurry and write the next chapter, please?
Pyrophobia chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
I really liked this one too, are you going to update soon? I hope so :)
Pyrophobia chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Really good chapter :) this is the first fanfic in a while that's actually gripped my attention for more than one chapter. Will review again, thank you for writing this.
Crowfether chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
d'awwww!

cute!

i'm loving it so far :D
xantissawp.pl chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
it is such a good story. the idea that Sasuke split his personality in order to fool Orochimaru is a brilliant one. Also Naruto as a fox is very, very adorable and believable. I like the whole know-not know-know aura of their interaction.

I do hope you plan on finishing this story someday.
HorsesRain chapter 12 . 1/12/2010
This story is awesome! Your writing style is very fluid and fun to read! I can't wait for more from this!

HorsesRain
EnnaGirl chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
Wonderful chapter sweetheart! please don't end it soon though, guh that'll be so sad! P.S. Are you coming to waicon? if so, ill see you there!
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
Aw. How cuute! Very nice Naruto. It's kind of depressing there's only a couple chapters left but, I still can't wait.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
Awesome! Kyaah, no, no, no, no! It cannot end, ever, never ever! *bawling*

You know I'm a total prick when it comes to Japanese being written right, so you'll forgive me, right? You won't get mad at me, right? *bawls* I'm sorry, I can't help it!

kakkei genkai (Kekkei Genkai)

Senjuu (Senju)

Kohonagakure (Konohagakure)
Halskr chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
I am happy to see a new chapter of this. I can't wait to read more of it. I really enjoy this story considering the turns in the manga so far. It's nice to get a glimpse of Sasuke that is not so hate-filled. I really am hoping for a happy ending to this story and the manga.
ArtisticallyFlaved chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
...THANK GOD ENNAROSE INSPIRED YOU! 3 Seriously. :3 I just started reading this yesterday, but if I had seen that it was updated three years ago I would have been P. xD You're like that chick didn't throttle you on sight ;D

I haven't been able to stop reading this story, it's so adorable! Sasuke and split personalities is hilarious xD Though, yeah, a bit unnerving, thank god he hasn't been too scarred by the pervert snakee. x3

But yeah, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story, and you updating QUICKLY withs LOTS more adorableness will totally make my life. D (And man, I thought Naruto was going to bite Sasuke when he started looking at his neck xD)
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 11 . 10/23/2009
Loved! Gods above, I can't the chapter 12. Update really really soon, please!

Smutty NaruSasu Day!