Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Kayla-wa chapter 10 . 1/24
Golly, I love me some Nightcrawler! I think you capture his voice very well. Don't think I mentioned it yet, but I actually enjoy how (painfully) long it takes for the two MCs to meet in this fic. It fleshes them out, shows readers who they each are. Their strengths, weaknesses, where they stand in life. They're both mostly content but both feel that missingness that a lover can provide. Amanda struggles with how her family mistreats her, Hank struggles with his own self and his mistakes. Constantly aware. Anyway, loved this chapter. Poor Serena Stupid Logan!
Kayla-wa chapter 4 . 1/23
I find it kind of odd Serena doesn't already know Logan's powers? I feel like people would know the most popular mutants abilities. I see what you we're trying to do here in this chapter though so I don't really mind.
Kayla-wa chapter 3 . 1/23
Mmm, yeah, I actually like that Amanda just gets over it. She knows they're both shitty people and it would be a waste of breath to react in any other way.

The twinkie thing in this fic is so unique (and hilarious) and then having it as a source of angst later is just... Wow. I love your mind!
Kayla-wa chapter 2 . 1/23
Seeing Logan like this really tugs at my heartstrings but I think you're right. He can't just walk away from losing two people mentally unscathed. Plus he's normally an asshole anyway.

I wanna mention that I really like the MC's name. I can really, clearly hear Hank say "Amanda" and I don't cringe at the common name since he makes it sound other worldly. Gah, his voice
Kayla-wa chapter 1 . 1/23
I know this series is finished but since this is my second time reading it (yup, I love this fic!) I thought I'd take the time to pepper in some reviews here and there.

Short review this time; I really love how you opened up this story with a side character. It also sets up how the MC views mutants without outright saying whether or not she supports them.
DreamBubbles chapter 79 . 8/19/2016
Whoa, this was by far the BEST Hank oc story I have ever read. The ideas and the story in total was awesome and I thank you for it!
BabblesoftheInsane chapter 79 . 8/8/2015
This story was damn near impossible to put down. Loved it from the very beginning. Wonderfully writing. There were a few mishaps but I ant complaining. I smiled cried and got angry all around it. Great job.

Boti
Michi-Dae chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
Ok. I don't hate Serena (Selena?!) Anymore! And I luv Hank and Amanda. They're a beautiful couple.
Michi-Dae chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Serena is so annoying, she's ungrateful and acts like a kid half her age, I really dislike people like her, especially since she hates Rogue and I'm all for our dear stripes.
crazykenz chapter 79 . 4/16/2015
WHAAAA! WHERE THE REST OF IT?! sorry for the caps but I is frustrated just little...

great story! I absolutely fell in love! .. but the whole bit with magneto never really came to fruition... maybe it will be in sequel?
samanthatm chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Awesome.
just me 5000 chapter 74 . 12/16/2014
Lovely ending. Well written and well thought out. Made me glad i do not have a sister though. I look forward to the sequel.
AcaciaDawn105 chapter 29 . 8/13/2014
I know that the peeps with fire, invisibility, stretchiness, and orange rock skin are the fantastic four, and I'm pretty sure that the other guy who turned silver was Silver Surfer...
Moonstar66 chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
Fairly certain I noticed the Fantastic 4, but I can't remember the name of the guy who gets silvery.
Ryuno chu chapter 79 . 7/3/2014
That was such a lovely way to end the story. She said yes right?