Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
BabblesoftheInsane chapter 79 . 8/8
This story was damn near impossible to put down. Loved it from the very beginning. Wonderfully writing. There were a few mishaps but I ant complaining. I smiled cried and got angry all around it. Great job.

Boti
Michi-Dae chapter 24 . 6/21
Ok. I don't hate Serena (Selena?!) Anymore! And I luv Hank and Amanda. They're a beautiful couple.
Michi-Dae chapter 10 . 6/21
Serena is so annoying, she's ungrateful and acts like a kid half her age, I really dislike people like her, especially since she hates Rogue and I'm all for our dear stripes.
crazykenz chapter 79 . 4/16
WHAAAA! WHERE THE REST OF IT?! sorry for the caps but I is frustrated just little...

great story! I absolutely fell in love! .. but the whole bit with magneto never really came to fruition... maybe it will be in sequel?
samanthatm chapter 1 . 1/30
Awesome.
just me 5000 chapter 74 . 12/16/2014
Lovely ending. Well written and well thought out. Made me glad i do not have a sister though. I look forward to the sequel.
AcaciaDawn105 chapter 29 . 8/13/2014
I know that the peeps with fire, invisibility, stretchiness, and orange rock skin are the fantastic four, and I'm pretty sure that the other guy who turned silver was Silver Surfer...
Moonstar66 chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
Fairly certain I noticed the Fantastic 4, but I can't remember the name of the guy who gets silvery.
Ryuno chu chapter 79 . 7/3/2014
That was such a lovely way to end the story. She said yes right?
Ryuno chu chapter 77 . 7/3/2014
Hahahaha! Beast was so smug! xD
Ryuno chu chapter 66 . 7/3/2014
Her family is a bunch of enablers. I hope they apologize to Amanda.
Ryuno chu chapter 53 . 7/3/2014
I think it's so cool what Paul can do.
Ryuno chu chapter 41 . 7/3/2014
Has this been the introduction of Gambit?! :D
Ryuno chu chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
I love the Fantastic Four reference.
Ryuno chu chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
Hank is such a great guy; so respectful. I love that Amanda is the kind of girl to hold out for someone special. It really adds depth to the story for them to work up to that.