Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
StarlitStar chapter 79 . 10/2/2013
What a fantastic story it's hard to find a good Beast/oc story glad you did one
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 79 . 5/27/2013
Very nicely done.
MZ-Superman-Fan chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
The phone scene reminds me of the movie The American President. Loved it!
Mania-Is-Bliss chapter 29 . 9/30/2012
The fantastic 4
Mania-Is-Bliss chapter 25 . 9/30/2012
I love this story so far! Thank you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
The fantastic four!
kid23jk7 chapter 79 . 6/25/2012
Omg ing right now I loved it!
Annie chapter 29 . 3/11/2012
The Fantastic Four and I wanna say The Silver Surfer.
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 79 . 1/14/2012
LOL.

Typical male. He's thinking of the activities of the bed, she's thinking of the cost of it.

But honestly. He must be a billionaire to do thing's like this simply for gifts of 'just because'.

But that's not all. I mean, seriously! Did he think thing's through? If she's going to move out, why would he go designing the apartment? They're just gonna move out anyways. Well, whatever. I guess it's part of plan 'make Amanda mush' so he can propose.

I'm going to finish reading the chapter now. Lol. (Yes, I apologize. LOL. I read ahead and spoil the ending beforehand.)

MY. GOD. Seriously?

Dude, that's like ASKING for your wife to be a target. LMAO.

Get a diamond big enough to hold the White House, why dont'cha.

But besides this. I thought it was very sweet. And this was a very good story. Only Hank could be so understanding, you know that? I mean, even though Kurt is by FAR my most favorite character, Hank is definitely the more understanding and gentle of the two.

..Well... At least when it comes to hormonal women. Lol.

Onto the next segment! Which only has few chapters... DX!
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 78 . 1/12/2012
You know, I doubt anyone would mind if you didn't cut the chapters. :P

Too long is too good, and too good is good enough for me.

Besides this

OMGSHAUSTRALIA8D

I love Australia. C:
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 77 . 1/12/2012
XD

I just got this image in my head of the woman doctor 'poking around down there' and being all like, "Dannng, gurl. Where'd you find /this/ big boy?" LMAO XD

That's probably horrible, LOL
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 74 . 1/12/2012
Oh, gosh. D:

Only five more chapters. I'll be sad when this ends, because the next installment only has three chapters.

Besides this.

So THAT'S where all the tension with Xavier and the school comes from. I'm curious, now. Onto the next chapter, I go!
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 72 . 1/10/2012
Wooowwww. If just stuffing thing's into a bag is wrong, then... wow. I think I may be more unorganized than I thought. That's kind of funny and disturbing all at once. Disturbing because I didn't think I was so unorganized before, funny because if Hank was bug-eyed at Amanda's unorganization, then he would surely be falling out of his chair at mine.
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 68 . 1/10/2012
What is this 'Authors page' you keep talking about? Your profile?
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 65 . 1/10/2012
OH MY GOD! AMY!

But earlier you said there was going to be like four of these series. So I'm not worried.

Next chapterrrr