Reviews for The Stress of Married Life and everything with it
medward chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Hufflepuff, oh my! Maybe he was become an actor.
medward chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Hey! I thought he was working at St Mungo's as a healer! 5 children, I wonder if she believes in contraceptive potions now? LOL
medward chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Sweet, the son is named for Draco.
medward chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Of course he is pleased.
medward chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Truly, unprotected intercourse (and lots of it everyday), what did she expect?
medward chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
"...wined and dined and sixty-nined" LOL
Blood Red Gun chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
So sweet
Rosie chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
I love this story! I think it is very well written and prefer this way more than the story of the master/slave relationship between hermione and lucius that you wrote !

even though i like older men too and think this idea is brilliant with H and L :) (I know that focuses a lot more on sex ;-) which is fair enough for people who want to read about more intimate relationships) but the violence and treatment of hermione in that novel...i dont feel it or understand it. the fact the she will do anything for him yes! but the way she is abused if she makes a mistake or anything. hell no. only the ending i like where they find love, however not the way they find it in...
Erik's Rose chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
I thought I should read all three before I reviewed and I have one thing to say girl...KUDOS! This is without doubt the best Lucius/Hermione I have ever read. Keep it up and thanks for posting.

Kindest Regards

ER
starbright37 chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
loved it. I liked the names that you picked out. they were cool names.
kafkian chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
oOh they went to Portugal? Interesting
FrostedFlakes chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
What happened to draco?
Vyacheslav Andreevici Braskov chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
is this the end? you know, I'm quite sad it's already over! anyway, congratulations! ( from all my heart! )

this was a very good story... I'm almost sorry it isn't you to finish J K Rowling's novel! HI HI!

Merlin's beard, I can't wait for you to write some more stories!
Viktor Krum's lazyllama101 chapter 6 . 9/29/2006
that was really nice *smiles*
Vyacheslav Andreevici Braskov chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
what? WHAT? where's the rest of it? you can't do that ! it's EVIL! I gotta know what happened next! you're very talented & I love your stories. PLS UPDATE!