Reviews for Crowns of the Kingdom
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 33 . 9/28
This was an absolute joy to read! Everything a Disney fanfiction should be! I loved how you portrayed our wonderful Sensational Six, and all the history and pop culture and gaming references! Walt Disney's appearances were so sweet, even when sad. This is beautiful in every sense of the world. Thank-you so much for writing it!
LetItFlow0992 chapter 32 . 9/6
Karalora my friend, you are one incredible Disney fan. This is a fanfiction masterpiece.
LetItFlow0992 chapter 28 . 9/6
That day was a punch in the gut for me too.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 33 . 9/28/2015
This was a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it.
The Purple Meanie chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
...Where do I begin? The quality of the story is just beyond words! I'm sure that a lot of love must have gone into this, I can only imagine how long it took you to plan how you'd write the plot, the characters and the setting so they'd be as close to their canon personalities as possible. And I'm only on the first chapter!
SSRegallyChamp chapter 33 . 4/19/2015
So I found this story on TvTropes..6 years late. This thing would make an awesome movie. My favorite part would be the Disney park ideas that were never made and the sappy but still heartwarming ending. It dragged in a few places, but it was still good overall.

It kind of reminds me of this book I vaguely remember reading a few years ago called Kingdom Keepers or something similar, what with it being a big epic story where all the Disney characters are real and Maleficent tries to take over the park with rides that try to kill you.
ZealousChristian24 chapter 33 . 4/16/2015
Geez Louise, there's rides, and then there's RIDES, you know what I'm saying? And this, miss, was most certainly the later. The characters pop off the page, everyone feeling all distinct and real, and you give the park life! No major or consistant grammer or spelling errors. And, most of all, the love you have for the parks positively shines through! Have a $-12 dollar bill, and Godspeed!
Anon chapter 32 . 9/26/2014
There's a disclaimer that needs to go in ALL works with even a cameo of Jenny Everywhere, and you sorta missed it.

This one:
"The character of Jenny Everywhere is available for use by anyone, with only one condition. This paragraph must be included in any publication involving Jenny Everywhere, in order that others may use this property as they wish. All rights reversed."
SharKohen chapter 33 . 4/12/2014
True Nolstagia for disneyland fans. Thank you.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 33 . 2/21/2014
What a wonderful story you have written. They should make this into a legit Disney movie: a anniversary special or something.
Goeno chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
I love Hypatia!
Goeno chapter 28 . 2/7/2014

I've been hearing King Mickey's voice for this too.
betsybugaboo chapter 33 . 8/24/2013
DemonicK chapter 33 . 1/14/2013
I just had to reread this all again, and have I said how much I adore this story? You capture the characters so amazingly, so fantastically, you are an inspiration yourself.

I know it's sappy, but you really spread the love and appreciation for Disney, as well as make others (well, me at least, but I'll indulge in a bit of conceit and assume I'm not the only one) want to do the same. So thanks, yet again, for being an outstanding author, and giving us all a chance to be a part of the magic.
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Have you noticed how Maleficent is always the main baddie?