Reviews for giving in
Great T'Phon chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Werewolves can only be killed by silver. Where would Carrot get a silver sword? Other than that, though... *sob*
AlexMBrennan chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
On the off-chance that this is still read. If this review doesn't contain any literary insight, it is because I'm a maths/compsci geek.

Personally, I can't see events of this story happening given the canon (was Sally really that manipulative?); on the other hand, Carrot can't always be lucky.

I am not sure that I 'like' the story. I do think that you have captured the emotions of the characters very well, and the story made me come back to write a review.
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
So sad, but so beautifully written! I don't really have the words for it. This is exactly how it would go if the worst happened. Beautifully emotional and skillful bit of writing.
Squibakou chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
*dances madly around computer* Mad love, thanks for the mention, great chappie!
Squibby's Baby Natsuki chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Hi Amy,

Hi this is "Evil Pixie and your dream" also known as Natassia, do u have msn Amy. so

I can add u? A lso I don't get this story c ya around!

Love

Nat

EVIL PIXIE
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Wow... That was... beyond dark. That was beyond the Summoning Dark. All I can is... WOW. You have to update this, even though it would make a brilliant oneshot.
Squibakou chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Hi Ams! I finally got round to reading your fic and...IT'S GREAT! Kinda dark, but deffinately well written. I love the way Angua slowly gets less and less human, and the last line? Fabulous. There's even little bits of humour, how do you do it?
Mad Possum chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I don’t generally like song-fics like this, and I can’t say I enjoyed reading this... which really isn’t the same as it not being brilliant. I think the phrase I’m looking for is compulsive reading... the Angua parts are really dark, really cold, really emotive, really well written... it feels a bit scary to have the emotions this causes when reading about one of your favourite characters.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.