Reviews for The Lion's Thing
Faithios chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I can literally hear Scar saying those words! LOL!
myettechase chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
hell yeah!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
A great story. Very funny.
tearthgrrl chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Nice songfic. What kind of "badfic." did you read though, if it was so horrible you had to vent.
SandStonesSilk chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
absolutely hilarious!
LittlePsychoWolf chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
LMAO it's absolutely wonderful! The Lion King hyenas rule.
Spirit of Nuka chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Better than the original song:) You should do more LK song parodies. In any case 10/10.

Saved to favorites
yamiishot chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
XD No idea what he's on about but I can guess. This was the first one of these I've read
Laburnum Steelfang chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Oh holy heck, I'd forgotten about this one! And it's still just as hilarious the second time round!

(Erm, it was actually me that posted the link to that one. I went by "Misery Chastain" on the GAFF board. Very sorry to inflict that on you.)

Anyway. *Faves*
shortstef chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
That was great! Hilarious and really well-written :)
Shadow Swift chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Very humerous,the parody of 'be prepared' I thought was absoloutely hilarous. Odd but , I beg you to make more parodys of Lion King songs. This is going in my favs. Keep up the work and please update.

P.S The authors note was hilarious.

Shadow
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Oh wow..that was cool! Go you for writing it..I liked it!
Sulkie Wolfen chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Nice. XD Hehe, while I've always been a fan of some slightly off-the-wall not quite canon Scar pairings, you're quite right- it has gone a little over the top as of late. Lol. I feel somewhat responsible for this, actually... no one wrote anything naughty about the guy (well, except a certain someone who shall remain nameless -shudder- ScarxSimba? Nasty) until I came around -shifty eyes- lol, dang ScarxNala fics.

Nice job with the rhyming, too XD
Ochi chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Oh, what a delightful parody.

I can see here that you've obviously, unlike so many before you, cared to put some real effort into this thing. The language used is nothing but fitting for a sophisticated speaker like Scar, and it seems you've stuck to the main structure of the original tune very well.

Your words as well are extremely witty and well-crafted. I don't know what amused me more - the actual parody, or your author's notes.

It would've been nice to have had you describe the actions of Scar and the hyenas as he went through this song. This would very easily have turned out to be even more humorous than this parody did.

An impossible, illogical, yet refreshingly fun oneshot like this is just what we need every once in awhile. I'd like to see what you could make of every other song in The Lion King. Now that would be interesting.

-Ochi
GP King Lygerion chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
You really made me laugh, did you know that?

I liked it very much!