Reviews for 50 Sentences
tigress eyes chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I usually confine myself to longer stories, but this is great! I lost it at the potato with fangs :D
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it. Great job. I hope that you'll continue writing Hiei and Kurama pairing stories. See you soon.- - 0 0
chibiwolf1005 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I became a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho about ten years ago. I think I was in fourth grade when I started loving the show and now I'm 19, going on 20 in April. For the longest time I fell out of the fandom, but recently, I got back into it when I went back and watched some of the old Cartoon Network edited DVDs I had of the show.

So, my mom bought me the entire uncut series for Christmas, and I've been watching it.

Hiei and Kurama were the first yaoi couple I ever knew, and therefore, ever loved. They got me into yaoi and going back to them, the memories from years ago make me cry happier tears than many I have shed in my time.

Reading this story, though published five years ago now, makes me happier than you know.

So many of the things you put in these simple sentences had me verging on tears. The things said were so sweet and loving and true, and really how it is between them.

The fact that the author originally planned on them being together supports this entire work as well, and I just wanted you to know that this is beautiful.

I am almost crying after reading this. My eyes are watering and things like THIS are what makes me remember why I love this series, and this couple, so much.

Thank you for this.

You may not be here on anymore, I don't really know, but I hope you have the chance to read this.

If you do, come find me on deviantART. .com is my page.

I would love to stay in contact with the writer of this amazingly beautiful piece. 3
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this makes me smile :)
ggirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
great story
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was awesome and cute and sweet and hilarious, I loved it and great job but you should have wrote more sentences
juniper rosydreamaol.com chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was brilliant. Entirely, entirely brilliant. I loved all of them really, but I suppose if I have to pick favorites it would be "Home," just because, and "Potatoes" and "Hell," because I'm still cracking up over both of them. Particularly "Potatoes." Thank you for the wonderful story.
kikioo chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Loved it, you are an excellent writer! You made my inner yaoi-fan girl squeal in delight with every sentence, and none of it was the least bit sappy or cheesy! Now I'm off to go read more of your stories keep up the good work!
thekeytofailure chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was amazingly sweet and sad. I loved them all, but my favorites were Potatoes, Market, Melody, Jealousy, and Sensual. I absolutley adore a Possessve/Jealous Hiei and though I'm ashamed to admit it, I love Kurama being tortured even more(Im sorry Kurama, but you make yourself such an easy target.)Have you ever noticed how some characters just have a big, red, flashing sign on them that screams pain?
Faye Weaver chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I LOVE THIS. I can't read it enough. Everytime I'm on Fanfiction, I have to stop and read this. GREAT job.
nekoluver chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I MUST SAVE THE KURAMA! lol. These were cute! I liked them. Props and cupcakes to you!

Tomoshibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Gah. Throughout most of this I just had a silly grin on my face. I haven't read Hiei/Kurama in ages, but they were my first slash pairing...oh, the nostalgia.

'Potato' made me literally lol. *grin*

And now I must go read more of your writing, because you do it so well. ;D
Celeste chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
aww! they're so sweet! i normally don't read HxK pairings, but this is an exception. keep up the good work!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
(*looks ashamed* Kurama torture is good sometimes... it leads to Hiei rescuing and such. lol) These sentences are giving me ideas now... lol THese are awsome, very creative!
s chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I love this fic. :) I'm always coming back now and again to re-read it.