Reviews for Rumor Has It
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hmmm, do you know me by any chance? Cause that's how I act on a sugar high.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh God.

*collapses in fits of giggles*

I-I can just imagine Scott's expression...*chokes on laughter*
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
You genius, you! Loved it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
*dies laughing*

Wait. I am here to review, not die! Whoops. Wow, that was good. Jubilee reminds me of my friend so, so much. Oh, and i have got to stop eating and reading at the same time. With things this funny, one really could choke.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I can't breathe. I can't breathe! Gasp, gasp, let me get some air. Wow... I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG TIME. Wow...

My ribs hurt now.

That was fantastic! Bloody brilliant! Jubilee was perfect! And SCOTT! Oh my, poor Scott. I can just picture him being so... "how did this happen!" haha!

I think this is a story I will be returning to again and again. Thank you SO MUCH for posting.
Ciny chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This story was amazing! I was laughing at the Logan being obssessed about Scott's butt and the ending when he just needed to find out who flooded the girls bathroom. Actaully almost every sentence made me laugh!I think you did a good job of making them stay in character like Jubilee blabbling on and on. Also on how Scott stayed calm and everything.

*adds to favourites*

skyward2312 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
dude! i was like snickering and giggling throughout this whole fic! these hysterical fics of yours are like totally heaven sent~ You. Are. Awesome. XD and now i will favorite you as an author cause you are just too damn good!
Pheonix Eternia chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh, there just aren't words for this. I laughed so hard i fell off my bed. Jubilee's verbal diarrhea is awesome. The ways you twisted around some of those scenarios was hilarious.
danita3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
lol , that was like , so funny dude :P . loved it xD , hilarious although i didnt get alot of things , wuts s&m ?
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
LOL! That's great. Aside from having to explain to my coworkers why I just fell out of my chair laughing, anyway...
N'kala chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I know you haven't posted any XMan stuff in a while, but I just finished reading all of your stuff, and I have to say that I love it! All of it! You had me rolling on the floor! I hope you continue to write for this fandom; you are awesome at capturing the characters' frustrations and dry humor! :)

Also; I don't know if you considered turning these two Jubilee interview stories into a mini-series, but that would be great. Scott and Logan's reactions to her were just hilarious, and it would be great to see the other adults', too. :) Just a thought.
K chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
So great. I would kill to write dialogue like you. It's so natural and funny and totally in proper character voice.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
*cackles* Oh man, I hope she did that on purpose! Heck, I've done things like that on purpose!
Maladicta chapter 1 . 1/21/2009