Reviews for Forever Young
kren chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
this chapter is a repeat of chapter 9
By the Sounding Sea chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Okay, can I even begin to tell you how much I love this? I have no idea how many times I've read it. I stay up late reading it on my BlackBerry, like, every night. Crazy awesome, so eloquently written. I am jealous of your mad skills.
jGirl chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Hell, I love this story. This is like the thrid time I've read this really late at night when Im exhausted. I am addicted to it. So fabulously AU! Poor Marky :,( But it is WONDERFUL!
Breathe From Your Hoo Hoo chapter 31 . 3/6/2008
Aw this was a gorgeous story! Hooray for unconventional families! I loved seeing how much Roger loved his new "son" and "daughter". They're such good kids.
Mirabelle chapter 31 . 9/8/2007
You.

Are.

Freaking.

Amazing.

I loved it, I shall return for a re-read . So beautifully written!

Bravo, bravo.
Mirabelle chapter 23 . 9/7/2007
This keeps getting better & better! *keeps reading*
SiriusLovesRent chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Aww, that's so cute. I love Roger

"Four million women in this city wanna touch it – plus Collins..."

That was cool. Really cool fic. Bravo. I shall keep reading. I know I'm gonna like it. D
Chromaggia chapter 23 . 3/24/2007
“Go get her?” Angel repeats. “Go down the stairs and knock on her door and tell her to come with me?”

“Yeah,” Benny says. “Sure.”

Angel thinks about it for another moment, and then shrugs. Getting to her feet and heading towards the main door, she murmurs, “Okay.”

LOL!
Chromaggia chapter 13 . 3/24/2007
OMG ANGEL! Will Angel get to babysit? please say she does!
Chromaggia chapter 12 . 3/24/2007
"“You go to jail!” “No, you go to jail!”" lol, and Maureen singing to her dog, you are a really great writer, keep it up!
Chromaggia chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
i can't wait to see if Mimi ever babysits that would be awesome
Chromaggia chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
This is so awesoeme
Chromaggia chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
I probably sound dumb, but what's a catechism?
Chromaggia chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aw, this is so sad! Mark's situation kinda reminds me of "A Child Called It"
DramaQueenMaureen chapter 31 . 3/8/2007
I know this review is very, very, VERY late in coming, but I love this! It's the first fanfiction I ever read, and now fanfics are all I ever do...I have no life. Anyway, this is so adorable! My one eensy weensy little complaint is that I liked the title Little Man better. :-)